Champions League

FC433

Incredible display, a gift to football supporters! I firmly believed that City was going to qualify, comfortably, but Madrid had a different say. Congratulations to Madrid supporters in here, what an absolutely phenomenal run.

Pep is a great manager, one of the best in his generation. However, tonight match showed that his knock-out performance is just not good enough to make him not only the best manager in football history, but also not ahead of any of his generation rivals. I, however, blame Txiki Begiristain the most, if that matters.

LFC vs RMFC is going to be a historical one, cannot wait.

jamrock

How?! Just how!????!!!!!.

That team from madid, walker going off and putting cancelo at RB was the undoing of city, walker kept V Jr and the Madrid left in his pocket all night.

serghei

I find it stunning that fans here foam at Madrid. While I Salute their attitude, their football is something I will never never ever ever want at barcelona. No thanks. I don't want cross ball here. I want entertainment. And if xavi keepls playing cross ball too he can screw off for all I care don't matter if he wins to me.

Mate, we're not playing 2011 ball here.

Caviar is not on the menu. It's between fish and chips and starving.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
For me, "oil teams" over Madrid any day of the week, month, year.

Let's stop the charade/pretending that we actually care.

BarcaGirl

Holy hell, i can't believe we made it.

You almost couldn't find a tougher draw if you tried, i think its harder than 17/18 run, and in the final awaits an improved version of Liverpool from last.

Congrats. Unreal winning mentality from RM. You can't write them off until they say its over.

Home of Barca Fans