Champions League

Morten

Oil clubs fault that every time you get some sort of competition , Bayern raids their entire team. Also the oil clubs that announced Gotze's transfer right before the final Bayern vs Dortmund.

Such a power-move, basically telling Dortmund before the final "we own you", which tbf, they sort of do.

Yannik

So you were fine when Real Madrid was breaking bank for likes of CR and Kaka in the same window. Now it's the oil clubs?

It was an unpleasant anomaly back then, but it's the norm now.

The state of the German league is also a byproduct of Bayern's unchallenged dominance.

There is a difference though in wether Bayern wins 40-50% of the titles per decade, or 100%.
The players required to beat a squad like theirs cost 60m each. My club makes that in 10 years.

Birdy

Much of the Madrid hate probably stopped once Ronaldo left tbh. I think almost everyone would have been passionately rooting against Madrid when they were facing the likes of Bayern and Liverpool back from 2012-2018.

Not for me at least...
I don't hate Ronaldo in particular, or let's say I don't hate him more than Ramos Benzema Casemiro, and all the other Madrid cunts.
Then, nothing changed about them since 2014: they still riding on their luck or voodoo or whatever.
No reason to change attitude just because of Ronaldo.

Flip it, and you have the so-called Barca fans who were only Messi fans in disguise.
These people have no place here.

M3ls

Pep.

He became very programmatic.

He is moving away from wingers, who have always been an important part of his system, and playing with midfielders in the attacking line.

KingLeo10

Isn't luck by definition random?

Then why does RM get "lucky" disproportionately?

Honestly, this luck argument has no place in 2022. They don't win convincingly a lot of the time but they keep winning over and over.

Devils

Barca's refusal to:

1) Hire worldclass managers
2) Get rid of Catalan fossils in the team
3) Avoid signing pseudo players that fit 'our' style (which is currently cross, cross and cross)

Will ultimately be the death of the club.

Sickening to think, but I can see Real Madrid having a Bayern/PSG dominance over Liga over the next few years.

Sickening.

Rassvet

Such a power-move, basically telling Dortmund before the final "we own you", which tbf, they sort of do.

Rare error from you here Morty. It was announced before the semifinal against Madrid.

IIRC, it was done because a tax case against one of the Bayern chiefs had just broke and they wanted something to take the spotlight off that so they announced the Gotze transfer.

Home of Barca Fans