Champions League

Rassvet

This forum is the most pro-Madrid Barca fan gathering I have seen.

The once I have seen irl despise even the name of RM

Much of the Madrid hate probably stopped once Ronaldo left tbh. I think almost everyone would have been passionately rooting against Madrid when they were facing the likes of Bayern and Liverpool back from 2012-2018.

Jadentheman

Not their players. I thought that too.

It's a high mentality that is institutionalized and embedded in their club.

It's true. Part of it comes from their pedigreed history. On in recent years has Barca been really winning and dominating. Madrid has been a gold standard for near 100 years in football history. However their players do have a sort of clutchness as well. They don't fold and crumble like Barca do. And honestly Barca's biggest crumblers are the La Masia graduates, so I think there is something within that selection process.

Barcilliant

It's true. Part of it comes from their pedigreed history. On in recent years has Barca been really winning and dominating. Madrid has been a gold standard for near 100 years in football history. However their players do have a sort of clutchness as well. They don't fold and crumble like Barca do. And honestly Barca's biggest crumblers are the La Masia graduates, so I think there is something within that selection process.

Well Zlatan mentioned it. Too many choir boys with beta personality.

Home of Barca Fans