Champions League

Yannik

Care to elaborate on that part?

Again, I think most fans who detest those clubs are sore over the perceived and real advantages those clubs have over their own clubs and the existing system. Legitimate beef but some elevate to the level of "good vs. evil", "human rights" etc., to me that is nothing but a charade.

Its both,yes it's a sportswashing attempt but when I say they fuck with the game then I am especially talking about the inflation their shitty money rbought over football. I could blame absolutely everything on them, even the state of the German league. Every middle class club has no shot at accomplished players any longer, cause even my mum costs 80m in this market. They caused this type of inflation where everything gets more expensive, but you're not even earning much more than you did 10-20 years ago.

Last edited:

cracken

Walker will pocket vini all game

no service for benz

madrid's ancient midfield will tire

easy win for ciry

in fact there is a 0 percent chance city lose this so im just going to make some tea and do some work

game was over before it began, peal padrid were never even players

:lol::lol:

malvolio

Its both, but when I say they fuck with the game then I am talking about the inflation their shitty money rbought over football. I could blame absolutely everything on them, even the state of the German league. Every middle class club has no shot at accomplished players any longer, cause even my mum costs 80m in this market.

So you were fine when Real Madrid was breaking bank for likes of CR and Kaka in the same window. Now it's the oil clubs?

KingLeo10

Its both, but when I say they fuck with the game then I am talking about the inflation their shitty money rbought over football. I could blame absolutely everything on them, even the state of the German league. Every middle class club has no shot at accomplished players any longer, cause even my mum costs 80m in this market.

The state of the German league is also a byproduct of Bayern's unchallenged dominance.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Gerard Pique "We are back"
Real Madrid "Really"?

I don't get this poking fun at him. At that moment we felt really good, there was something wrong with that kind of self-patting on the back, despite perhaps a bit cringey.

We are not back yet but we are on the way, right?

KingLeo10

Walker will pocket vini all game

no service for benz

madrid's ancient midfield will tire

easy win for ciry

in fact there is a 0 percent chance city lose this so im just going to make some tea and do some work

game was over before it began, peal padrid were never even players

Remains the biggest L on Barcaforums :lol:

Also, since when did Greeks drink tea? :lol: Punjabis do though :mou:

serghei

City were overall poor on the night. Very similar to how they showed up vs Atletico. Atletico were unlucky not to get the match into extra time.

Rassvet

City were overall poor on the night. Very similar to how they showed up vs Atletico. Atletico were unlucky not to get the match into extra time.

Tru, I think City's biggest fault in the tie was not racking up a bigger lead in the first leg when they were on top.

Losing by 1 over 90 minutes was fairly normal given how the game went but they should have been out of sight already.

Home of Barca Fans