Champions League

JamDav1982

Real realised they cant compete in open game with EPL teams and adjust to give themselves best chance.

Barca think there is just one way to play and if lose just claim its an obligation.

Catta

I want to know why "mentality monsters" and neuroscientist led team managed a grand total of 0 goals in 90 mins against a toothless RM :lol:

This was a game between the real mentality monsters, and mentality monsters from wish, who only work against teams managed by EV and clubs like Tottenham.

Morten

Didn't bother to watch it, new what was going to happen. I see stats of the game which are impressive but the referee was impartial or like Orsato/Makkelie?

The ref had nothing much do to, actually, other than what was likely an offside goal in first half.

serghei

Liverpool gonna get burnt out next season. Went to the last stages of all cups/ league and won nothing. How shameful is that?

They are fighting for top 4 next season will tired players

Looks like the end of an era for me too, or at least a key middle chapter. They need to change some key players.

Messigician

This sport fell off

No one knows how to play football anymore

Neymar was the last of his kind

When football terrorists real get praised for fluking a win playing like atletico from wish

Last edited:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I didn't watch the entire game, just bits and pieces but the quality of those spurts that I watched was just bad.

Both teams were terrible. Maybe football/soccer is getting worse as a sport.

Home of Barca Fans