Champions League

Laplacian

Nah

We were good enough

Didn't have luck like Madrid did today that's all

I am ooot

Like I said it's not luck, it's individual quality by going for the best players all the time. Real Madrid knew Navas wasn't good enough EVEN though they won 4 UCLs with him and immediately replaced him Tib EVEN THOUGH he wasn't even declining.

Tib pulled off a MOTM today and repaid that goodwill.

If Navas was at Barcelona and won 4 UCLs with us, I guarantee you he'd still be with us at the age of 38 because we're a bunch of sentimentalist fuckers that overreward players that do well.

No, we overreward even players that don't do well.

Ter Stegen would've been binned from Madrid 5 years ago.

That's the difference between Madrid and Barcelona

Not luck, not "mentality"

It's recruitment. They care about having the best players, we for some reason do not.

Givenchy

I didn't watch the entire game, just bits and pieces but the quality of those spurts that I watched was just bad.

Both teams were terrible.

yeah you didn't miss much, terrible final, terrible pre-match singing show and delayed to boot

I wonder if this is the end of an era at Liverpool with Mane set to leave, Salah not signing a new deal.. Diaz showed he's nowhere near the class of those 2

Barcilliant

If you asked the forum whether Ancelotti or Xavi should be our manager 95% of the people here would say Xavi. That's the problem at the club. Imagine hiring an inexperienced manager from the Qatari clown league over a guy with loads of experience and titles.
We are a fucking meme. A bunch of amateurs.

Messigician

Like I said it's not luck, it's individual quality by going for the best players all the time. Real Madrid knew Navas wasn't good enough EVEN though they won 4 UCLs with him and immediately replaced him Tib EVEN THOUGH he wasn't even declining.

Tib pulled off a MOTM today and repaid that goodwill.

If Navas was at Barcelona and won 4 UCLs with us, I guarantee you he'd still be with us at the age of 38 because we're a bunch of sentimentalist fuckers that overreward players that do well.

No, we overreward even players that don't do well.

Ter Stegen would've been binned from Madrid 5 years ago.

That's the difference between Madrid and Barcelona

Not luck, not "mentality"

It's recruitment. They care about having the best players, we for some reason do not.

Is luck

Mounrinho in his second Madrid season were the best team in the world by far

Didn't win UCL

It is what it is

Temptation

Although scousers crying online about injustice is good compensation

Serves them right for that 4-0 Anfield Barca fluke

Crying is fine but what injustice? Goalkeepers are a part of the team and their Goalkeeper has gone absolutely batshit crazy today.

That save from the Mane shot!

malvolio

I didn't watch the entire game, just bits and pieces but the quality of those spurts that I watched was just bad.

Both teams were terrible. Maybe football/soccer is getting worse as a sport.

Yup, down the gutter. Hardly can see teams these days that show attacking flair and a style of play that doesn't overuse crosses.

Home of Barca Fans