Champions League

Laplacian

If you asked the forum whether Ancelotti or Xavi should be our manager 95% of the people here would say Xavi. That's the problem at the club. Imagine hiring an inexperienced manager from the Qatari clown league over a guy with loads of experience and titles.
We are a fucking meme. A bunch of amateurs.

Exactly this.

serghei

For me the big surprise was Liverpool. Way shittier than I even expected. I knew the final was close with Madrid being slight favorite, because Liverpool spawns crosses, which is basically the worst way to attack vs this Madrid, who are basically very good at defending crosses

serghei

Btw, Madrid don't really need Mbappe on the left when Vinicius scores goals like that in CL semis and final against best teams in the world. Mbappe can't do much more than that if at all.

Both are top 3 wingers. Mbappe is better, but not by that much, and they already have Vini on much lower wages.

iniestaGOAT

Liverpool depending on Trent to find them a goal. Laughable.

Where is that boy DIAZ the next best thing? Supposedly.

Bumass salah has disappeared for more than half an year now

Jota is fit to start for midtable teams like arsenal only

Mane is offf to germany

Horatio

You're welcome
Btw, Madrid don't really need Mbappe on the left when Vinicius scores goals like that in CL semis and final against best teams in the world. Mbappe can't do much more than that if at all.

Goals like what? Was open house. All valverde

malvolio

The Courtois wank fest is getting boring fellas. Yeas, he had a good game, but tbf he hardly had to do wonder saves. Was Alisson worse than him? No

Morten

Both are top 3 wingers. Mbappe is better, but not by that much, and they already have Vini on much lower wages.

In offense, what we need most is a new CF, considering Benzemas age.

Catta

Back to being Loserpool. Their best season ever, and the only trophy they have won is a cup on penalties.

Home of Barca Fans