Champions League

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Its not just ter Stegen

its Marc, Pique, Busquets, Alba.

All of them just shit themselves in any high pressure game nowadays apart from vs Madrid

Barcilliant

I thought Pool were going to win big. I have always picked Real to lose and they always win. Fuck me. I never thought they'd retain cl, threepeat,this final.
Madrid have ALWAYS proved me wrong. Fuck.

JamDav1982

Btw, Madrid don't really need Mbappe on the left when Vinicius scores goals like that in CL semis and final against best teams in the world. Mbappe can't do much more than that if at all.

Both are top 3 wingers. Mbappe is better, but not by that much, and they already have Vini on much lower wages.

Without a doubt Mbappe improves them massively.

Cant win many European trophies the way won this one.

Horatio

You're welcome
Not at all. He got there didn't he? Vinicius is world class.

It's what everyone dreamed Dembele would be. A player who would use his speed to score goals and get the better of defenders.

He got there? He was furthest man, liverpool players dodnt get to it. He didnt even have to run at full speed.

Messigician

Its not just ter Stegen

its Marc, Pique, Busquets, Alba.

All of them just shit themselves in any high pressure game nowadays apart from vs Madrid

Anyway doesn't matter pointing fingers that game

This clip sums it up

https://youtu.be/6EAce8LMVyE

Temptation

The Courtois wank fest is getting boring fellas. Yeas, he had a good game, but tbf he hardly had to do wonder saves. Was Alisson worse than him? No

This doesn't have any relation to Allison, who didn't have much to do.

Courtois was constantly tested in a variety of ways and was extremely solid and reliable be it saving hard shots or claiming crosses.

JamDav1982

The way things are looking, if they add Tchouameni... they can win some more in the future. Plenty of top young players in this Madrid side.

Dont think they look great.. which seems harsh considering just won it but adding him does improve them although latest rumour is he is off to PSG also.

Home of Barca Fans