Champions League

Barcilliant

Atleti will get smashed at Anfield. They need to get a two goal lead at least to take to Anfield.

As I've said before Liverpool are the best of a bad bunch. None of the other big clubs are strong at the moment and Liverpool are taking advantage of that.

I hate when Atleti sit back nowadays. They simply don't have the 14-16 team anymore.

KingLeo10

Neymar has been shocking. Mbappes technique looks underwhelming whenever I watch him. Buying those two for the prices quoted would be ridiculous. Nail in the coffin type of stuff.

Edit: PSG could be out of the tie already if Dortmund were a bit sharper.

Both are overrated.
[MENTION=23863]Tackle[/MENTION] has the nerve to suggest he'd take this version of Neyclown over current Messi. One recently won the Ballon and has been having a dry spell in goals (still assisting left and right) and the other has done next to nothing of note in the last 2.5 years.

Lol.

And then there's the Mbappe is > R9, Messi, CR7 at same age hype merchants.

Last edited:

Newcomer

Neymar has been shocking. Mbappes technique looks underwhelming whenever I watch him. Buying those two for the prices quoted would be ridiculous. Nail in the coffin type of stuff.

Edit: PSG could be out of the tie already if Dortmund were a bit sharper.

That is Tuchel for you. No gameplan if Neymar can carry him.

Neymar is shit today, there is nothing to see. Mbappé, i don't even want to talk about him.

Funnily, PSG defence has been better while supposedly the weak link.

KingLeo10

Atletico with a Inter 2010 defensive masterclass so far. If they win 2-0 I think Atletico become favorites. Anybody seen Dortmund - PSG? Who's better there?

We thought so last season and what happened in Turin...

I think the bigger problem for football these days is how many teams are good/great at home and utter shambles away.

Newcomer

Both are overrated.

Tackle has the nerve to suggest he's take this version of Neyclown over current Messi. One recently won the Ballon and has been having a dry spell in goals (still assisting left and right) and the other has done next to nothing of note in the last 2.5 years.

Lol.

Neymar has not played the last two weeks. He seems shit like when he came back against Real Madrid. No excuse for him though. He is the superstar and should do better. He has been uttershit.

serghei

Atleti will get smashed at Anfield. They need to get a two goal lead at least to take to Anfield.

As I've said before Liverpool are the best of a bad bunch. None of the other big clubs are strong at the moment and Liverpool are taking advantage of that.

I hate when Atleti sit back nowadays. They simply don't have the 14-16 team anymore.

If they take a good lead there I like their chances more. They are better suited to defend well. Look at Morata and Correa. These guys are strikers, but they run like mad dogs and press everyone.

Surprised by Morata this half. Winning duels left and right.

Neymar has not played the last two weeks. He seems shit like when he came back against Real Madrid. No excuse for him though. He is the superstar and should do better. He has been uttershit.

Why are you defending him so much? The last time this guy was doing anything worthy in CL is 4-5 years ago.

KingLeo10

Simeone is one great manager that's for sure. It's incredible how he blocked the best team in the world to almost nothing offensively. Compare this to what Liverpool did to us under Valverde :lol:. See Ernie, if you want to be pragmatic that's how you do it. Tight defense and match them in intensity. A bit hard to do with days off and while thinking fitness doesn't matter though :lol:...

Pool had the luxury of beating Barca and Bayern sides managed by EV and Kovac. Luck can hardly be better than that.

El Gato

Villarato!
Surely Atlético will bottle it. If not at home then at Anfield lol

Not necessarily. They're always infinitely better when game's on a knife edge. In last 6 years they only lost to RM and always in a close tie, until they had to defend a 2 goal lead and lost to Ronaldo.

If they keep a clean sheet here, it's a good result for them. They're rather good at shithousing a goal when they need one.

Tackle

Both are overrated.

Tackle has the nerve to suggest he's take this version of Neyclown over current Messi. One recently won the Ballon and has been having a dry spell in goals (still assisting left and right) and the other has done next to nothing of note in the last 2.5 years.

Lol.

This is a CL knockout match away to a very tough side to be fair. Not something Messi has excelled at as of late either. Leo has maybe 2 world class seasons left in him. Neymar has 4-5. Choosing Ney is only the logical choice at this point. Not a slight to Leo.

serghei

Ronaldo is the boogey man for Atletico. Just about the most horrific player style wise for Simeone's defense. Fast, strong, super fit, monster in the air, always first to the ball and 16m. box predator with elite finishing skills with both feet.

You can see the weaknesses in this Liverpool side a mile away. They have weak presence in the box. So it's hard for them to get balls in the box and spam crosses because the Atletico defense would have it easy dealing with them.

Marshall D Teach

The level of the game is shockingly bad right now. No one playing today is even close to 2015 Neymar let alone legends like Xavi, Iniesta etc.

I can't think of a single position where players aren't vastly inferior today compared to 5-10 years ago except maybe GK

Mbappe a 180m talent :lol:

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans