Champions League

Neymessi

Why so many Barca-fans wants them to win CL if they dont is beyond me.
Not only should you consider them a rival, at least a little bit, but they play very dull football.

Sure, they are often good at that type of football, but its still not good to watch at all.

Agreed. I don't understand myself. They are flagbearers of anti-football.

But then it's better that other top teams don't win so the competition for silverware for top clubs doesn't increase.

FinBarcelonafan

Agreed. I don't understand myself. They are flagbearers of anti-football.

But then it's better that other top teams don't win so the competition for silverware for top clubs doesn't increase.

I actually enjoy watching Atletico. They play as a team, everyone gives 100% etc. You rarely see that with Barca. Barca plays with personal quality and it annoys me. Barca could be better if they played better as a team.

serghei

Atletico aren't just anti-football. They scored 3 goals vs Liverpool away the other round. They play very well on the counter.

Latschenkiefer

Why so many Barca-fans wants them to win CL if they dont is beyond me.
Not only should you consider them a rival, at least a little bit, but they play very dull football.

Sure, they are often good at that type of football, but its still not good to watch at all.

Because it pisses off Real Madrid fans.

Neymessi

Atletico the better team so far.

I think it's been Leipzig

I actually enjoy watching Atletico. They play as a team, everyone gives 100% etc. You rarely see that with Barca. Barca plays with personal quality and it annoys me. Barca could be better if they played better as a team.

They are mentally strong and act as a unit, but they have no attacking intent, and strongly rely on parking the bus. Sure they are good at that but it's anti-football.

FinBarcelonafan

I think it's been Leipzig

They are mentally strong and act as a unit, but they have no attacking intent, and strongly rely on parking the bus. Sure they are good at that but it's anti-football.

Sure but they are playing to their strengths. Not every team can play like City. It takes skill and effort.

Why would they play with a style they would get destroyed? They play to their strengths

Home of Barca Fans