Champions League

serghei

Didn't they beat us 3-2 in the Arabian Supercup as well? They can be interesting to watch imo, and they are pretty much the only tier 1 defensive team out there.

They occupy the spot of past Inter and Chelsea teams, and partly Juventus.

Neymessi

Sure but they are playing to their strengths. Not every team can play like City. It takes skill and effort.

Why would they play with a style they would get destroyed? They play to their strengths

How many small teams do you see parking the bus all the time? You can be defensive without parking the bus like peak Italian teams were.

FinBarcelonafan

How many small teams do you see parking the bus all the time? You can be defensive without parking the bus like peak Italian teams were.

Atalanta was attacking because they have strong offense. It's their tactics. I don't understand your logic. If certain group of players achieve the best result with this style, why wouldn't they play like that? All the players love Simeone and playing for this team.

Neymessi

Atalanta was attacking because they have strong offense. It's their tactics. I don't understand your logic. If certain group of players achieve the best result with this style, why wouldn't they play like that? All the players love Simeone and playing for this team.

It's fine and great for them to play like that, getting results too, but I cannot cheer for that style. We didn't start watching football for parked busses.

Home of Barca Fans