Champions League

serghei

"Destroyed every opponent" is pushing it, if i recall, Juventus missed a couple of chances(or was it a penalty situation they didnt recieve?) in the final that could have made it a different game, no?

Yea, was a competitive game, but still we dominated them pretty clearly.

Morten

Yea, was a competitive game, but still we dominated them pretty clearly.

Decisions change games, if Juventus get that penalty right before Suarez scores, we have a different game, who knows how that would have went.

I guess you were better than Juve, but not that much better, certainly not "destroying" them.

malvolio

they should move on from this silly format and let the big clubs trade blows in a league type of competition. this whole charade with groups that are massacred by the big boys has to stop.

it would be better since refereeing decisions or lucky draws would not influence the outcome all that much.

Horatio

You're welcome
Did you see didi7 yesterday?

Yes, but that was just one depressed and lonely fan.

It Neymar had won u could expect insta post with ?3 years ago I made the decision to head for a new club and spearhead success. Today I had it confirmed I made the right decision. #maygodprotectus #2-8?

Last edited:

snowy

they should move on from this silly format and let the big clubs trade blows in a league type of competition. this whole charade with groups that are massacred by the big boys has to stop.

it would be better since refereeing decisions or lucky draws would not influence the outcome all that much.

I kinda enjoyed this one game do-or-die Mission Impossible deactivate the bomb and get the noc list b4 time's up format :p Next year, they should kick it up a notch and have them go at it no holes barred Royal Rumble style!

Bring out the swords. And a few armed chariots for good fun.

Good on Sir Kingsley for the winner yesterday. And Phonzie bearing the Maple Leaf

Ori --> they were so close though! from magic to tragic

Morten

Yes, but that was just one depressed and lonely fan.

It Neymar had won u could expect insta post with ?3 years ago I made the decision to head for a new club and spearhead success. Today I had it confirmed I made the right decision. #maygodprotectus #2-8?

Also, his army of fanboys is beyond anything Bayern can conjure, truly a special group of people.

Horatio

You're welcome
I know people bring up how as a Barca fan you wouldnt want Bayern to win it since they will surpass Barca in number of CL trophies. My view on it is that Barca brought it upon themselves with the way the club has been managed, so it was kind of inevitable. Also that?s football, one club will surpass another in terms of success at some point now it?s up to Barca to move up again. At least now the 2-8 trashing we got was against the deserved CL champion.

Last edited:

Yannik

people be acting a bit insecure always comparing the new reigning champions to their fav team from back in the day ngl

Home of Barca Fans