Champions League

Givenchy

Yep, mah boi. I have people in other both local and english speaking forums starting to agree with my point of view, despite thinking i was evil racist mere 5 years ago. Normies, who were ambivalent or even supportive of all the "antiracist" measures have become increasingly annoyed wit dumbfuckery like this. Some of them had real life negative consequences affecting their lives that made them wary. No wonder rightwing parties are gaining voters every year.

This is actually true, even here in the south of England. if you ask people off record the majority of them are pissed off and tired of hearing about lefty's crying everything is offensive. the BBC for example are receiving huge backlash due to their bame box ticking and left bias.

anyways away from politics

Neymar is a joy to watch in this form.. had he stayed, Messi could be passing the crown to him. in some parallel universe, Neymar is taking the reigns, Valverde won the treble and we went undefeated in la liga

Last edited:

Morten

Unfortunately, we dont face Inter, but we should be able to salvage a 2nd place in the group.
Time for the team to be focused, no silly mistakes at the back.

El Gato

Villarato!
Devils jinx not gonna work here.

Gladbach TBH should put us out of our misery, they're good enough to do it. I wouldn't mind us losing.

KingLeo10

Devils jinx not gonna work here.

Gladbach TBH should put us out of our misery, they're good enough to do it. I wouldn't mind us losing.

:lol: You're not losing to some German farmers, especially considering the biggest club from Germany also turn into farmers v you lot.

El Gato

Villarato!
Cant even give him credit for a good header?

It is a good header. It's the one thing he's been fairly consistently good at since coming in 2009. Don't really care for it since everything else is so mediocre.

A 35 year old Modrić is our best player after starting 10th game in a row. The state of this side

Home of Barca Fans