Champions League

serghei

I like Militao from Madrid. Can be a top defender. He's not brilliant but is very solid and gives confidence.

And Courtois been the best keeper in the world for about 1 year. Oblak and Navas make 2 and 3. Stegen top 20.

Morten

Normally i want oil teams knocked out, but there is nothing but oil to choose from tomorrow, so i think i'll go with the team that i find more entertaining, PSG.

Neymar is class, and a real entertainer, and in case we get knocked out, Chelsea vs City was pretty boring last time.

Vilarrubi

Tell me this doesn’t look offside....

E0AmePFWQAg49zM

Morten

I like Militao from Madrid. Can be a top defender. He's not brilliant but is very solid and gives confidence.

And Courtois been the best keeper in the world for about 1 year. Oblak and Navas make 2 and 3. Stegen top 20.

Neuer is still the best imo.

serghei

Normally i want oil teams knocked out, but there is nothing but oil to choose from tomorrow, so i think i'll go with the team that i find more entertaining, PSG.

Neymar is class, and a real entertainer, and in case we get knocked out, Chelsea vs City was pretty boring last time.

I think the best potential is PSG - Madrid in the final. Madrid usually deliver in the final.

Chelsea - City could be a real stinker, much like the last all England final was.

serghei

Chelsea should've received penalty after that push and kick from Carvajal in the area.

Rarely see them given although it's textbook foul, one of those cases where rules are overlooked, like the 6 seconds rule that is abused like 10 times a match.

Rarely see them given although it's textbook foul, one of those cases where rules are overlooked, like the 6 seconds rule that is abused like 10 times a match.

Kicking the ball (far) away will also often only be punished when the other team needs a goal. Picking the ball up after
the refs whistle by a player who commited the foul, to let his team get back in position, is also rarely punished.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
So Real Madrid had one shot on goal the entire game and scored and that was it? When will zidane?s black magic ever end? Never?

Home of Barca Fans