Champions League

FC B

I think the best potential is PSG - Madrid in the final. Madrid usually deliver in the final.

Chelsea - City could be a real stinker, much like the last all England final was.

It'd take any semifinal / final and any winner without Madrid in it.

Chelsea should've received penalty after that push and kick from Carvajal in the area.

Textbook pen not given for Chelsea, you literally can't get a more obvious push in the box than that.

Last edited:

El Flaco

His highest goalscoring season is with Cristiano in the team, deal with it.

And yes, all season are indeed not created equally, take a look at how many matches he plays now compared to earlier in his RM career.

Cristiano isnt actually to blame for everything in this world.

Back when Cristiano and Bale were at Real Madrid, they scored 100+ goals every seasons. Like Benzema getting a brace when the score is 3-0 or Bale getting a late goals in a 4-0 win and so on. Now Real Madrid win games by 1-2 goals max and more often then not, Benzema is the guy getting them. Putting up 20+ goals now requires 10x more effort than it did in 2013-2018 era for Benzema. He's working overtime to make up for their shit wingers and keeping them competitive this late in the season.

So yeah, not all seasons are created equally when you look into context.

Morten

Back when Cristiano and Bale were at Real Madrid, they scored 100+ goals every seasons. Like Benzema getting a brace when the score is 3-0 or Bale getting a late goals in a 4-0 win and so on. Now Real Madrid win games by 1-2 goals max and more often then not, Benzema is the guy getting them. Putting up 20+ goals now requires 10x more effort than it did in 2013-2018 era for Benzema. He's working overtime to make up for their shit wingers and keeping them competitive this late in the season.

So yeah, not all seasons are created equally when you look into context.

Wait, you said earlier that Ronaldo held him back, but without Ronaldo and Bale in the team he must now work harder for the goals? Thats a contradiction.

Percentage-wise he scores more of our goals, that is true, but its also true he has played more matches now than in the past (Morata used to take some games from him here and there, i guess).

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Wait, you said earlier that Ronaldo held him back, but without Ronaldo and Bale in the team he must now work harder for the goals? Thats a contradiction.

Percentage-wise he scores more of our goals, that is true, but its also true he has played more matches now than in the past (Morata used to take some games from him here and there, i guess).

+1000

Further to el flaco: Of course benzema will score more goals percentage-wise as he is their only goal scorer. For example earlier with Cr7 when both score 50 goals and Real madrid has a total of 100 goals, Benz has 50%. Now without Ronaldo Real has total goals of 80 and Benzema scores 45 = 56% so he will have a higher percentage now but it doesnt make him better automatically (50> 45).

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Team to play PSG: Ederson, Walker, Stones, Dias, Cancelo, Rodri, Gundogan, De Bruyne, Mahrez, Bernardo, Foden

Subs: Steffen, Trafford, Ake, Sterling, Jesus, Aguero, Zinchenko, Laporte, Torres, Mendy, Fernandinho, Garcia

BarcaOG

Banned
absolutely looking forward to seeing mbappe and neymar tear city to SHREDS

(not that its what i want; but it is time city be exposed in the CL again--since so many of you have said they are favourites for months on end. they are not).

FinBarcelonafan

absolutely looking forward to seeing mbappe and neymar tear city to SHREDS

(not that its what i want; but it is time city be exposed in the CL again--since so many of you have said they are favourites for months on end. they are not).

Rather City than PSG to win the CL. This is the final IMO.

Home of Barca Fans