Champions League

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Werner fits the way Tuchel want to play with Chelsea although could argue should have brought on Giroud in the second half.

henias

Werner fits the way Tuchel want to play with Chelsea although could argue should have brought on Giroud in the second half.

This guy alone missed close to 20 sitters this season, literally more than Dembele and Griezmann combined, if Tuchel sees him as the main striker this is embarassing.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Super League doesn't solve the main Problems

- Constant diving and actors during the game
- Time wasting

Stop the time when people are down

Yes on being tougher with diving and play acting, no on stopping the clock. It is going to Americanize and fragmentize the game beyond recognition with commercials at every clock stoppage, it will ruin the game.

FinBarcelonafan

Yes on being tougher with diving and play acting, no on stopping the clock. It is going to Americanize and fragmentize the game beyond recognition with commercials at every clock stoppage, it will ruin the game.

Yeah that would be an issue. I hate watching NFL. Commercials and the game is terrible to watch.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

This guy alone missed close to 20 sitters this season, literally more than Dembele and Griezmann combined, if Tuchel sees him as the main striker this is embarassing.

Giroud is a good box striker but slow as fuck for counter attacks in which werner fits better. Chelsea needs to buy a new striker next summer.

Normally i want oil teams knocked out, but there is nothing but oil to choose from tomorrow, so i think i'll go with the team that i find more entertaining, PSG.

Neymar is class, and a real entertainer, and in case we get knocked out, Chelsea vs City was pretty boring last time.

Of course you as RM fan would want PSG and Espanyol legend Poch who beat us in 1/8 finals to go through. But we Barca fans want Pep to beat both QSG and you in possible final. It would be more entertaining ;)

Home of Barca Fans