Champions League

serghei

PSG are overrated. Very good going forward in patches but under stress they buckle. You can bemoan flukey goals but one of PSG's star men(Mbappe) didn't register a single shot.

City were cagey first half but once they pressed higher and their full backs got further up the pitch they looked a level above. Dictated the pace, tempo and kept the ball well. A lack of a natural 9 means they lack some presence in the final third at times but still a very good side.

Both teams buckle under pressure and make defensive errors. PSG have more individual quality in offense, but City are the better-coached side. It's gonna be close though.

KingLeo10

All I know is that the quality of CL is so low. That even a washed up RM without CR7 is the favorite to win this season.

Compare that to the 2015 CL semis...strongest Juventus side of the decade, CL winners RM, prime MSN Barcelona, and Pep's Bayern.

Football is a disaster these days.

BarcaOG

Banned
actually psg have been crap at home in the CL all season (and even in the french league)

1-1 to barca in which barca was superior
0-1 to bayern
1-2 to city

if they win this CL, theyll have won it playing away

FinBarcelonafan

It seems like the first time ever Pep got lucky in a CL knock-out game?
And yet people are still winning about that?
When Zidane earns a living by being constantly 'over and above' lucky in all important CL games?

I just pointed out this match. Pep has been pretty unlucky over a long period of time otherwise.

Kul_z

Kevin fucking de bruyne. What a player, hands down. Other then that, psg is a side lower level of sevilla, but with mbappe, neysnake and di maria in attack, and with navas as gk.
God save the guardiola!

BarcaOG

Banned
All I know is that the quality of CL is so low. That even a washed up RM without CR7 is the favorite to win this season.

Compare that to the 2015 CL semis...strongest Juventus side of the decade, CL winners RM, prime MSN Barcelona, and Pep's Bayern.

those were super high-quality CLs... damn

Fati_Future_BallonDor

2017 was also a strong cl side, otherwise last years since 2015 have been crap

FinBarcelonafan

True. Football has declined a lot past 5 years. Those were the times.

Home of Barca Fans