Champions League

malvolio

Rulli finally living up to his potential? Been in no man's land for many years now. Not really rated by the national team coaches either.

Yeah, a wonderkid that disappeared off the map. When City got him I tought that he will really become something

serghei

I want us to win the EL to see how we look against the CL winner in the Supercup. Gonna be a very nice test.

gregorrin10

Bayern might score soon, albeit they haven't had chances yet. But they are starting to push.

Yeah, you just know they're gonna slither their way into a draw, just like they did against Salzburg. Especially after all the amazing wasted opportunities by Villarreal. And even if they don't, I still see them as firm favourites, winning the 2nd leg for 2 or even 3 goals, even though Villarreal did show against Juve there aren't to be messed with even on away ground. Gonna be an interesting 2nd leg, that's for sure.

JamDav1982

There is barely a player in this Villareal team Barca would take.

Bar Pino or Danjuma if keeps improving possibly.

Shite like Estupinan would oust Alba is absolute nonsense he is not even a regular starter this season nor had a good season either.

ajnotkeith

Shite like Estupinan would oust Alba is absolute nonsense he is not even a regular starter this season nor had a good season either.

Pino, Danjuma, Moreno, Pau, Chukuwueze... A lot of talent there. Many young talents too.

serghei

I agree about Estupinan. Pino though, Pau Lopez are interesting. Some others too.

Fuck off Pedraza.

Home of Barca Fans