Champions League

fergus90

I was referring to this season. Seems that all other contenders have been exposed. None looked unbeatable

Liverpool lost at home to Ac Milan, drew 3-3 tonight plus Benfica had two more goals disallowed. So I don’t even think they are immune to a potential slip up.

Got to hope they don’t though as I cannot be having another Real Madrid Champions League win.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Really? I didn't watch the 2nd half cause the first was so boring, what did i miss?

City were unable to create anything until very late in the game, they were under a lot of pressure. Atletico had some chances but were too hasty and often made poor decisions.

Rassvet

League titles doesn't matter, City won a bunch of them, whats up with everyone wanting City to win the CL? Its the one thing missing for this oil club, and it would be nice if that lasted longer.

A league title win for City might not be that big a deal but Liverpool winning it would definitely matter a lot and take them level with United.

serghei

Liverpool lost at home to Ac Milan, drew 3-3 tonight plus Benfica had two more goals disallowed. So I don’t even think they are immune to a potential slip up.

Got to hope they don’t though as I cannot be having another Real Madrid Champions League win.

Had a great draw tbh. Inter, Benfica, and Villareal to the final is an EL draw through and through if I ever saw one, with all due respect to Emery and his team.

ajnotkeith

The Video Adjusting Results system saved Pep's bacon today.

Aside from the numerous chances Atletico had, stonewall penalty not given and not even reviewed.

Against a weak Atletico side, they barely scraped through diving and crying their way through. There is a reason City got knocked out by the likes of Monaco and Tottenham.

Home of Barca Fans