Champions League

ajnotkeith

Offside is taken from any parts of the body which can score... Mane was offside.

What the fuck is the point of VAR? It didn't take any controversy out of football, it made it even more controversial as fans become utterly baffled how obvious calls are missed by this amazing and all seeing system.

Why do we not see the line there as a spectator?

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
There are a few posers here though for sure. Fati being one of them. He was a Juventus fan just two years ago.

DonAK

We'll forgive Pep for selling us Ferran Torres and Eric Garcia if he can dispel Madrid and Liverpool.

KingLeo10

There are a few posers here though for sure. Fati being one of them. He was a Juventus fan just two years ago.

This is the only forum among the forums of big teams that is barely to not at all moderated.

And I suspect that's why most of the crowd from pre 2015 have left. We had some great posters here like Sumlit, Flavia, Alarcon, Bertus etc etc.

Morten

We'll forgive Pep for selling us Ferran Torres and Eric Garcia if he can dispel Madrid and Liverpool.

I understand us, but whats with the absolute hatred for Liverpool?

Was 2019 really all it took? Every team has painful memories.

DonAK

This is the only forum among the forums of big teams that is barely to not at all moderated.

And I suspect that's why most of the crowd from pre 2015 have left. We had some great posters here like Sumlit, Flavia, Alarcon, Bertus etc etc.

That's true, and I'm still in contact with a couple of them and the moderation or lack there of was one of the biggest reasons they stopped posting.

Most of the shit these idiots do here would have them banned within minutes on Redcafe, RAWK, Juventuz and whatever other forum exist.

Home of Barca Fans