Champions League

serghei

I actually want Madrid to watch n CL. As a Barca fan I'm embarrassed to say this but as a football fan I don't think I've seen a more resilient team. I hope they beat Liverpool in the final. I just think Liverpool are too well rounded to buckle under pressure.

More or less my mindset. What they did this season in CL... respect.

It's like watching Nadal in tennis with his warrior spirit coming back and turning a match around.

JamDav1982

At this point we've quadrupled. More actually.

Unbelievable. Thinking about it is getting me more annoyed than this Real Madrid comeback :lol:

Barca get battered when cant cope with intensity and rather than look at reason for it they think every else let down likes of Busi and other amigos and double down on making team all about them.

Barca have been left behind and no top coach that could come in as proven would as will never have free reign to make the changes needed.

serghei

Question is, Madrid wins the double with Rodrygo and Vinicius... beating the best teams... what's the point of Mbappe?

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I dunno why so many Liverpool fans and players have talked about wanting Real Madrid in the final when they usually cook City in cup games lol.

Don't poke the bear and all that shit

KingLeo10

Also, Zizou stock is dipping (and I like him as a manager). If washed up Carlo can take these guys to a CL final beating PSG, Chelsea, City, then ZZ went about par with the squad he had.

Home of Barca Fans