Chelsea

Messi983

They've trimmed down squad a bit but still have 35 players.

Likes of Chalobah (IIRC i've seen reports about a loan to Crystal Palace but don't know if it went through), Chilwell, Chukwuemeka, Angelo, Broja, Deivid Washington are still there. But TW is still open in some leagues so they'll probably find a way to loan/sell them in coming days.

Birdy

Sancho in, no Osimen

Feel sorry for Maresca.
I am pretty sure he never asked Felix as well. Todd is still disregarding the manager

Iniesta Ultra

Sancho in, no Osimen

Feel sorry for Maresca.
I am pretty sure he never asked Felix as well. Todd is still disregarding the manager

Crazy they didn't get Toney instead either. I'm pretty sure Maresca's happy about Felix since he also got Dewsbury-Hall who hasn't shown anything of Felix's level yet.

khaled_a_d

They've trimmed down squad a bit but still have 35 players.

Likes of Chalobah (IIRC i've seen reports about a loan to Crystal Palace but don't know if it went through), Chilwell, Chukwuemeka, Angelo, Broja, Deivid Washington are still there. But TW is still open in some leagues so they'll probably find a way to loan/sell them in coming days.

There were reports that Washington is sold to Strasburg. Should be clear if it went through in a matter of hours.

Iniesta Ultra

Chelsea lowballed Osimhen with 4M euro and add-ons while he's already on 10M at Napoli, unfuckingbelievable. Maybe they thought Osimhen would cave last minute but good for him for not taking an insulting wage.

FinBarcelonafan

Chelsea lowballed Osimhen with 4M euro and add-ons while he's already on 10M at Napoli, unfuckingbelievable. Maybe they thought Osimhen would cave last minute but good for him for not taking an insulting wage.
That just can't be true. It sounds too absurd.

One thing Chelsea knows and that is how to blow their money. It doesn't fit the narrative in this case.

Iniesta Ultra

That just can't be true. It sounds too absurd.

One thing Chelsea knows and that is how to blow their money. It doesn't fit the narrative in this case.

You haven't been following Chelsea then because the owners put in salary caps after the initial spending spree when they first came in. Also why they've not signed a single elite player in their prime.

Porque

Chelsea winger Raheem Sterling has joined Arsenal on a season-long loan after a deal sheet was submitted to allow his move to go through beyond the transfer deadline.

---

Hmm.

Home of Barca Fans