Chelsea

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
Pretty good game from Torres actually, not sure why he got all the hate. Had a nice assist to Mata, hope they can continue their partnership.

IbraFTW

Bazinga!
Pretty good game from Torres actually, not sure why he got all the hate. Had a nice assist to Mata, hope they can continue their partnership.

He had at least one chance he had to turn into a goal. It wouldn't be that bad if he scored regularly, but since he doesn't...

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
what a massive massive joke and fluke that chelski won the CL.... I mean really? How could that have happened football gods....

they are so bad.....

raskolnikov

11 goals in 60 appearances. That's why. Fucking shocking.

How did that happen, how he went from being one of the best strikers in the world to being shit overnight?
I think he lost his pace, his lack of goals, the pricetag aorund his neck and missing chances also cost him confidence.
A trade between atletico and chelsea plus a some of money seems to be the best solution for the guy.

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir
I actually don't like to laugh at other teams being relegated, knocked out or losing. But this time, my mind went mad and everything I thought was (ohhhh this is sooo sweet!). Hehe

MagIX

First time in CL history.

exactly....and this matches and confirms (litmus test) the fact that it is also the first time in CL history that a team won by playing a horrible and shamefull soccer and with a luck never seen before.
Justice done.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
In hindset... Drogba is a legend. He is the difference between the team that won the CL and the team that got eliminated at group stages!!
I will always wonder how much more beastly he would have been had he played under Pep's tutelage.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans