Chelsea

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
In hindset... Drogba is a legend. He is the difference between the team that won the CL and the team that got eliminated at group stages!!
I will always wonder how much more beastly he would have been had he played under Pep's tutelage.

Drogba is the fucking man.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
If i was a defender i'd have been shit scared coming up against Drogba, you know he's going to flat out bully you & he's very skilled aswell. Start contrast with the ladyboy Torres.

Chelsea probably did do the right thing in letting him go though as i'm sure his motivation would have dropped after winning the Champions league.

But yeah miss him alot, he was my favourite forward.

F

Frejsgodes

article-2244160-1662C962000005DC-261_634x449.jpg

article-2244160-16636021000005DC-631_634x615.jpg

Drogba's gift to his teammates. Imagine if that became a regular thing in football.

Joe-Montana-87777.bmp

How cool would it be to see Leo flashing his rings like the GOAT in the above picture?

F

Frejsgodes

What? Thats just a photo made by a magazine or something, not Leo showing off.
Dude, it was a joke (including the picture). I just like the ring-thing, and I think it would be cool to watch. It's not like it's going to happen anyway.

Garrus

In hindset... Drogba is a legend. He is the difference between the team that won the CL and the team that got eliminated at group stages!!
I will always wonder how much more beastly he would have been had he played under Pep's tutelage.
He'll would've scored 22 goals in his debut season, Have several clashes with pep, Then get's loaned and replaced by david villa.

Home of Barca Fans