Chelsea

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
He's a likable guy (to me), I like his unselfishness and the way he plays. Now, of course, I get annoyed when he misses chance after chance, but he's still a cool guy. And I have a soft spot for Spaniards.

barcanuck

worst cl winners ever.

chelsea are the disgrace of europe. ò_ó

a-pjlkycaaaavxg.png:large

at least it saves them the embarrassment of wearing the champions badge.

chelsea are such a joke! I love it :lol:!!!!!

it's a crime that these idiots took our place in uefa supercup and cwc, what a disgrace

raped in the european super cup, 13 points behind manchester u in the domestic league, eliminated from cl in the group stage, losing the world club cup...

these!

Last edited:

Ketoth

But... but... they won the champions league, and they beat Napoli, Barcelona and Bayern Munich on their way to do it.

why do people keep saying this seasons results show Chelsea were lucky to win the CL? no they weren't this is a completely different team to last season who play a complete different style of football! Chelsea wanted the CL more than any other team last season they fought hard for it, playing a defensive style and being clinical in attack! this season they are a team in transition with many young players who will only get better plus they will strengthen their team in January and the summer and probably get Mourinho back as well, I think next season they are going to be a real force in European football once again.

I agree with this. They wanted it more than their opponents last season.

Last edited:

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
la la la hey hey hey

for all those that talk shit on s. american football; like flavia said, Corinthians ended sixth.

check out brasil defenders.. lolz where is the great hazard? mata?

Guerrero just limped around for the latter 50 minutes due to that ankle.

TBF Chelsea also ended sixth ;)

Alik

Some people might not consider the Club World Cup an important trophy, but hey have you seen the news on the Brazilian celebrations? They were partying everywhere!

M

Malappapper

But... but... they won the champions league, and they beat Napoli, Barcelona and Bayern Munich on their way to do it.

I agree with this. They wanted it more than their opponents last season.

No. They were just lucky, and our team was exhausted. End of.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
David Luiz is a good defender imo just has drops in concentration. I also think he'd be much more suited to La Liga or Serie A.

barcanuck

David Luiz is a good defender imo just has drops in concentration. I also think he'd be much more suited to La Liga or Serie A.

The one thing I think Rafa did right since he came though is actually playing this guy as a DM. He was more involved in the attack and build up. Is a much better DM than CB since he gets beat alot.

Home of Barca Fans