Chelsea

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Who ever said what the ball boy did was right? Ignore him, because all he did was try to get attention. It's just that Hazard took the low road and allowed himself to get provoked by the kid and took action instead of handling the situation maturely. A professional doesn't act that way.

A

Athletic

Even if the ball boy gave the ball back nicely he'd still deserve a kick in the behind for being a chav and underage drinker. Hazard was being the good person here, doing what his parents didn't dare to do.

Cule4life

The Culest
Even if the ball boy gave the ball back nicely he'd still deserve a kick in the behind for being a chav and underage drinker. Hazard was being the good person here, doing what his parents didn't dare to do.

He should be kicked for being an underage aka 90% of kids in the western world :facepalm: Dont let your hate cloud your judgement

Ataraxia

Who ever said what the ball boy did was right? Ignore him, because all he did was try to get attention. It's just that Hazard took the low road and allowed himself to get provoked by the kid and took action instead of handling the situation maturely. A professional doesn't act that way.

You can't punish a football player for doing that in a match while he's all pumped up and focused on qualifying with 15 minutes left. He wants the ball ....it is logical he will impulsively do something to get it. It was a simple jerk to move the ball, he didn't open a fight with the boy and I don't think he actually even considered the boy whatsoever, he was only focusing on getting the ball. Most people would do similar self-absorbed actions when they're focused on something and people happen to be in their way ...and in much less important situations than a qualifying cup game with 15 minutes left, so surely this shouldn't be exaggerated as it is being.

anidubey said:
Footballers simply CANNOT assault a child on the pitch

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Just stop it.

M

messi_xavi_iniesta

Ataraxia is some eye disease, is it not? lol

Wolfe: funny guy. Carlin of the lames.

Cule4life

The Culest
Everton midfielder Steven Pienaar (@therealstevenpi) tweets his thoughts: “I’m not saying its the correct thing to do but when in the heat of the moment you just want the ball..the ball was there for the taking 50/50 haha!”

Der Kaiser

Hazard is only 5 years older than this "kid". Play with fire and you will get burned. Ballboys thinking they have a right to hold up play should be straight up kicked in the nuts by every visiting team member, that should be a rule.

footyfan

Calma, calma
What a stupid punk. I totally understand Hazard's reaction. He went straight for the ball - nothing malicious at all. He just wanted to get on with it. IMO both got what they deserved but I hope in the future the home teams get punished for employing half-wits.

Irish_Cules

The whole thing was hilarious. The ball boy drew the foul from Hazard and his theatrics got him sent off sure enough. He'll be getting drinks bought for him in Swansea for a long time to come.

Home of Barca Fans