Chelsea

Robbie

chelseafans.jpg

1249139265_8170_fullTB.jpg
:worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Yeah I can't watch the team anymore either. By far the most ridiculous appointment since Roman took over. Torres is done and he needs to accept it. Both of those cunts need to go, for real. Torres and Benitez are more poison than John Terry.

impeh

Hi, its me..
Rafael Benitez says he will leave Chelsea at the end of the season

nothing that new i guess, but confirms theres no chance of him staying i suppose.

Superfly

Banned
Also hit out at the fans and Roman. I understand that they're mad about his previous comments, but the way Chelsea fans have treated Rafa from the off is quite frankly disgusting. Singing Rafa Out chants before he even steps out onto the pitch? Classless. Good on him for speaking out. Absolute circus of a club.

PearLBLacK

Banned
How would you react as a Barca fan if Mourinho was appointed Barca coach? I'll wager not any different than the Chelsea fans are towards Rafa.

Superfly

Banned
Give him a chance at the very least for the good of the club. You can't justify Chelsea fans hounding him out of the club before his first game in charge. Instead of relentlessly abusing Rafa from day 1, they should direct their anger at the man that has caused it by running his own club like a circus. Rafa's bang on, they'd rather have a go at the guy who'll be gone soon anyway than get behind the team.

Last edited:

Yugo Count Dante

Could not watch the game between City and Chelsea, but I was surprised to see that City won. I don't watch their games but seeing their results seems as if they are extremely inconsistent.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
How would you react as a Barca fan if Mourinho was appointed Barca coach? I'll wager not any different than the Chelsea fans are towards Rafa.

A better comparison would be Del Bosque, Capello or Pellegrini

Last edited:

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
I wouldn't mind Del Bosque too much, I know him because of him coaching Spain, not Madrid but I guess you guys remember him differently.

PearLBLacK

Banned
Give him a chance at the very least for the good of the club. You can't justify Chelsea fans hounding him out of the club before his first game in charge. Instead of relentlessly abusing Rafa from day 1, they should direct their anger at the man that has caused it by running his own club like a circus. Rafa's bang on, they'd rather have a go at the guy who'll be gone soon anyway than get behind the team.

That's what happens when the management hires the number one hated coach of the fans. Big difference between a club that respects its fans and cooperates with them, and a lunatic Russian who changes the coach every 9 months, sometimes less. And I don't think Chelsea fans would dare publicly blast Roman, without him and his money they'd be shit.

On a side note, I'd love to see your genuine reaction if Barca somehow signs Mourinho. It's not gonna happen, but if it did I'd like to see what chance you and other cules would give him. More quedate chants?

A better comparison would be Del Bosque, Capello or Pellegrini

Y'all hate those three as much as Chelsea fans hate Rafa? Rafa's Liverpool was one of Chelsea's greatest rivals, both domestically and in Europe. They constantly met coincidentally in various knockout stages. Just like Mou's Real is now playing against Barca at least 4 times a season against Barca. First season 5 times, second season 6 times, and so far this season 5 times already not counting next weekend. This constant competition, and one knocking out the other, creates this kind of heated rivalry. Capello's Real humiliated Barca several times but even then this kind of hatred wasn't there.

Robbie

Are there any managers left who would want to join Chelsea? Manuel Pellegrini is all I can think of at the moment

Home of Barca Fans