CL | 1/8 Final: FC Barcelona - SSC Napoli 4-2 (agg.)

Devils

We dominated these fools for 35 minutes and this clown CACitic hands them a goal on a silver platter at the end of it.

Ritchie

Messi really is cursed isn't he? Absolutely robbed yet again. Should have a hat-trick.

Most unlucky player ever while that prancing shit Penaldo gets a penalty every game.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Yeah he was talking about Messis chopped leg for ten minutes and this one he gives instantly. What a fucker. How can he do that? Not to mention the hand fucking ball which wasn't even hand. I've never seen so marginal thing ever taken away.

Go at least look at the VAR.. fucking bitch. It's obviously rigged.

So what? All 3 correct decisions. Come on mate, stop crying.

JamDav1982

FDJ been one of best players on park at LCM and him driving with it is needed.

Easy to say play him at DM but lose him further up park would be a loss as well.

Rakitic and Roberto been shit though.

FinBarcelonafan

Whats up with VAR and the ref?? Firstly messi's disallowed goal, then taking 3+ minutes to decide if its a pen on messi vs 1/2 second to decide if its a penalty against rakitic on pretty much the same situation. Fuck this guy

I told you guys, this whole thing is so inconsistent and the Raki thing he wouldn't even to check
. Haha what a joke.

JamDav1982

Yeah he was talking about Messis chopped leg for ten minutes and this one he gives instantly. What a fucker. How can he do that? Not to mention the hand fucking ball which wasn't even hand. I've never seen so marginal thing ever taken away.

Go at least look at the VAR.. fucking bitch. It's obviously rigged.

It is not the referees decision to look at VAR and both right.

It is not rigged.

Andresito

Staff member
FDJ been one of best players on park at LCM and him driving with it is needed.

Easy to say play him at DM but lose him further up park would be a loss as well.

Rakitic and Roberto been shit though.

A part of the reason why I think he plays CM, because no one else can do it better, even if he's better at DM. Now with Puig, Setien should take a chance though.

Home of Barca Fans