CL | 1/8 Final: FC Barcelona - SSC Napoli 4-2 (agg.)

BarcaGirl

Not really worried about the 2nd half. It's not like Barca are known for blowing big leads ...oh wait

Hope Messi is okay tho.

snowy

we are playing well.

VAR is a joke and should be removed from football asap, what a killjoy

VAR is not the issue. Prob is the stoopy rules and the idiots behind the monitors

Messi what a Warrior :worthy:

On that 1st goal, pretty much most players would go down for a pen but he stays up and scores with a flick of the foot. How he managed to add that curve he's gotta have the most flexible ankle

Super resilient too after that Koulyhit

serghei

Didn't like that we allowed Napoli to play. Said it with Valverde as well, we don't have a team that is properly good in defense to stop them at the border of our box. We leak chances when we fail to stop the other team relatively early in their build-up. We need to play better in midfield and offense at closing down spaces.

Horatio

You're welcome
I think Messis was a handball. From the side angle you could tell ball got a slight touch off of his arm.

FinBarcelonafan

Whatever. vAR is ruining this shit. Try to enjoy this piece of shit football. Every Messi magic is taken away and when players faul Messi they barely give penalty and when villains have a spot it's obvious penalty. It's fucking weird to me.

KingLeo10

Didn't like that we allowed Napoli to play. Said it with Valverde as well, we don't have a team that is properly good in defense to stop them at the border of our box. We leak chances when we fail to stop the other team. We need to play better in midfield and offense at closing down spaces.

Letting the other team not play is something only vintage Barca could do.

That's an unrealistic standard.

serghei

I think Messis was a handball. From the side you could tell ball got a slight touch off of his arm.

But is there a rule that every touch with the hand is a hand ball, no matter if it doesn't influence the play? The touch is so slight that it changes nothing.

Home of Barca Fans