CL Quarter Final: PSG - Barca 2-3

Birdy

Cubarsi(LCB) and FDJ(LCM) will have to help when Dembele moves in to the central areas.

If you can force Dembele to move wider towards the touchline and cross then it'll be much better because Mbappe wouldn't be winning headers against Araujo and Kounde. PSG don't have a Targetman or fox in the box to do any damage from Dembele's crosses.

I think it's more dangerous that they don't have a target man
Dembele can thread some indefensible through balls from either central or wide positions to on-rushing players, like Hakimi or Vitinha, putting them 1v1

He has done this already many times

Cubarsi doesn't have the speed to do it
FDJ can double down and follow him all along the pitch, but then holes left all over the rest of the pitch will make us vulnerable

Temptation

Only casuals would call Enzo as one the biggest flops in the Prem.

Aren't you tired of taking L's?
Ls like the one where I predicted Enzo flopping at Chelsea or Chelsea beating Yanited the other day? Sure, Soul "Guiu over RL9 for CL" Rage. :lol:

Stick to the McDonald's League Soccer. That's where bums like RDP and Enzo will live up to the lyrical you keep waxing. :clown:

soul24rage

Ls like the one where I predicted Enzo flopping at Chelsea or Chelsea beating Yanited the other day? Sure, Soul "Guiu over RL9 for CL" Rage. :lol:

Stick to the McDonald's League Soccer. That's where bums like RDP and Enzo will live up to the lyrical you keep waxing. :clown:
Sure if that helps you. I'm really hoping for your sake that you can get a W one day.

Relax and enjoy watching the GOAT today.

soul24rage

Didn't you just take an L in the Copa final?

Stick to silently liking anti-Temptation posts and being the spineless sidekick you are. :lol:
Rooting for a team to win is an L now? Then you must have been taking L's for 30 years with Liverpool not winning the PL.

Keeping track of likes for all "anti-Temptation" posts is pathetic ngl.

Rassvet

Lol you can tell that the lads here are terrified of Peak Dembele turning up. Overcompensating. :dembele:

Also Cubarsi made numerous errors in the last game iirc.
Time for Barca to face the beast they created...

960x0.jpg

Home of Barca Fans