CL quarters: Atletico - Barca (3-2 agg)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DennyCrane

People caring about opposition "fans" UEFAlona and whatnot. Why?

Because you might have to deal with them on a day 2 day basis, like at your workplace or whatever. Opposition internet-only fans are indeed irrelevant, I'll give you that.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
People caring about opposition "fans" UEFAlona and whatnot. Why?

I don't care about opposition fans but I do rely on Marca to get spanish-focused football news.. sucks, but it's the closest to "neutral" in Spain.

Other intl media don't cover LaLiga as well, french is all about ZiZou being the second coming of Cruyff, Benzema Platini's descendant, and british .. well y'all know how the british press is.

And it's been horrible since Tuesday on Marca, half the articles are about how Barça is being favoured and uefalona stuff ! :/

Galning

Because you might have to deal with them on a day 2 day basis, like at your workplace or whatever. Opposition internet-only fans are indeed irrelevant, I'll give you that.

So easy to deal with. Ask them, do you genuinely believe what you are saying or is it just banter because you support another club? If it's option 1, leave the room. If somebody really is that blind thinking Ramos & Torres got sent off just because it was Barça...:lol: it's really not worth your time.

Galning

I don't care about opposition fans but I do rely on Marca to get spanish-focused football news.. sucks, but it's the closest to "neutral" in Spain.

Other intl media don't cover LaLiga as well, french is all about ZiZou being the second coming of Cruyff, Benzema Platini's descendant, and british .. well y'all know how the british press is.

And it's been horrible since Tuesday on Marca, half the articles are about how Barça is being favoured and uefalona stuff ! :/

Marca is pure Madrid, not even close to being neutral. Also don't see why you should give a shit about what "newspapers" are writing. They are just writing what will give them most clicks/readers. Next week it will be another shit story.

DennyCrane

So easy to deal with. Ask them, do you genuinely believe what you are saying or is it just banter because you support another club? If it's option 1, leave the room. If somebody really is that blind thinking Ramos & Torres got sent off just because it was Barça...:lol: it's really not worth your time.

Yeah, indeed. I usually tell them to go watch synchronized swimming or anything else but not football. In my book, if someone watches Cruyff's heirs play and obsesses over ref decisions, especially legit ones and literally manages to ignore everything else, maybe football isn't for them.

beogatts

felt gud tht team tried hard to make a come back.
nothing to comment on the ref coz all semi matches this time seem to have similar type of refrees.
just waiting for nex week's team spirit at calderon.

FC B

The players better play much better the return leg. Remaining in the CL is a must as it is to keep the gap in La Liga.

Barcilliant

This tie is over.

Our team has run out of gas. February is normally where we have a dip in form but clearly we are going downhill now.

It will take a miracle to reverse this. The front three are not firing and Lucho is to blame for the midfield.

This season could end up very badly indeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans