CL quarters: Atletico - Barca (3-2 agg)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
I have yet to see anyone talk about what looked like a clear penalty where Messi got fouled inside their box that could've given us that very important third goal. The ref was utter shit all over.

Gaudi

For example bayern fans will embrace uefalona yet if you asked them about juve clear goal and penalty for benfica yesterday you would hear nothing.
So, I kind of a enjoy everyones jealousy.

serghei

The ref was good for us. He sent off Torres and he didn't sent off Suarez for two off the ball incidents. We can't complain about the ref this time.

Garrus

It's 2011 all over again, Back when the barca hate and despise was at it's peak, I never thought it'll happen again, It's a testament to the glory of our club
No one likes a successful club, Because by definition, If we're winning, Then they're losing, And we managed to piss off every top club in Europe along with their fans, BURN!!!!

vlad

i watched replay of the match, and i really think that this barcelona side is dead tired, they did not save energy in el classico for this match because they did not have any, when atletico had 11 players on the pitch, barca´s whole team was static, especially front three, just look how they conceded a goal, koke was alone in the middle, messi just watching him from 5 meter distance and doing nothing, that is sad to watch, when they where man down, of course, whole 10 players was in their box and barca could easily press them. Its gonna be extremly hard on calderon, also, they must think about la liga, it should be most important trophy to win first.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
For example bayern fans will embrace uefalona yet if you asked them about juve clear goal and penalty for benfica yesterday you would hear nothing.
So, I kind of a enjoy everyones jealousy.

Bayern fans have nothing on us. Even yesterday apparently there was a handball/PK committed by Lahm that was not called.

serghei

Haters don't matter. Hell, some said after the Madrid game that we were helped by the ref. :lol: Ramos red and penalty in that Messi incident and it's bye-bye Real Madrid. Helped... :rofl1: It makes me laugh really.

Last night, yea, the ref didn't see the Suarez incident, like he didn't see all those dives from Atletico. We get one decision, after some really bad ones, and some brain-dead people start talking shit.

Last edited:

BarçaBarça

2-1 in the first leg is a very good result for the away team. And probably the most dangerous lead a team can have going into the second leg away. That said, Atletico need to score, so MSN can hurt them on the break if they're on form.

Our tactic will not be to hit them on the break, we will try to press them and dominate possession as always - we can't "wait" for them to attack. But of course when they attack we can try to counter. I'm quite happy with a 2-1 lead - we could easily have drawn, and the lead doesn't change the either our or their tactic, I think.

serghei

Bayern? Give me a fucking break, there's no need to talk about them. Pen for Juve in the first leg, legit goal dissallowed in the 2nd leg. Are you kidding me? über hypocrites.

Last edited:

DennyCrane

It's 2011 all over again, Back when the barca hate and despise was at it's peak, I never thought it'll happen again, It's a testament to the glory of our club
No one likes a successful club, Because by definition, If we're winning, Then they're losing, And we managed to piss off every top club in Europe along with their fans, BURN!!!!

This. And if Barca actually manage to defend the CL, let alone the managing a back to back treble, people will go completely apeshit.

On a different note, the second half of this match, which in the future should only be refered to as The Siege™, will go down in history as one of the best Barca performances of all time and should finally lay to rest the ridiculous notion that Barca allegedly struggles vs notorious concrete mixers and bus parkers.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans