CL quarters: Barca - PSG 2-0 (5-1 agg.)

CatalinR10

tWW1xcq.gif

Innnnnnnnnnnnnn on PSG game thread

game day game day woooop woooop

The team should take this game not so seriously , we have a much tougher game in the weekend.

Just play relaxed , don't force things. I doubt PSG could qualify even if we play 40% . I really can't see them scoring 3 goals and us 0.

Kohe321

Yeah, we just need a normal solid performance to go through, nothing spectacular. Players need to keep focused and put in a decent amount of effort of course, but hopefully we'll get away with a relaxed display where the players can rest a bit on the pitch.

Just need to weather that early storm as PSG are probably going to come out of the gates guns blazing. Hopefully we can score in the first half and end the tie there! :barcascarf:

StarLord

Just play relaxed , don't force things. I doubt PSG could qualify even if we play 40% . I really can't see them scoring 3 goals and us 0.

Play relaxed and at 40%, and we are in for a very nasty surprise! Veratti, Lucas, Pastore, Ibra and Cavani will give us an ass-whooping for the ages!

Kohe321

Our best defense will be to score a goal or two - any more would be the icing of the cake. After that's done, we can probably slow things down and sub off key players.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
French media are going on and on and on about that Metz 4-2 come back (metz won 4-1 in camp nou) in 1984 it's so funny :lol:

No playing relaxed and at 40%, remember Schalke04, and PSG are a far superior side so no, we have to play very seriously and then we can relax if we score 2goals in ht.

Kohe321

My preferred lineup for tonight.

[formation=barca,6]
Stegen
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
Alves-0-Pique-0-Mascherano-0-Alba
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
0-Rakitic-0-Busquets-0-Iniesta-0
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
0-Messi-0-Pedro-0-Neymar-0
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
[/formation]

I'd sub on Roberto for Busquets, Adriano for Alba and Rafinha for Neymar as soon as things settle down.

Last edited:

Neymessi

I really hated the fact that we did not thrash Manc badly on aggregate thanks to joe hart.I wish we defeat them with a thrashing scoreline.6-1 would be so orgasmic.

L

linetty

My preferred lineup for tonight.

[formation=barca,6]
Stegen
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
Alves-0-Pique-0-Mascherano-0-Alba
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
0-Rakitic-0-Busquets-0-Iniesta-0
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
0-Messi-0-Pedro-0-Neymar-0
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
[/formation]

I'd sub on Roberto for Busquets, Adriano for Alba and Rafinha for Neymar as soon as things settle down.
The ideal lineup but Neymar as CF when Suarez is out is the way to go imo.

Kohe321

The ideal lineup but Neymar as CF when Suarez is out is the way to go imo.

Hmm yeah, I started out with Ney in the middle but edited Pedro in instead. I see your point, but at the same time that Messi-Ney cross in behind the defense is awesome, and seems to be most effective when there is some distance between them because Neymars run is more hidden as Messi draws the eyes of the defenders to him, letting Ney slip in behind the defensive line more easily. Pedro could work as a nice binding joint between them up top. If Neymar has a good night, he can drible past his RB marker more easily than Pedro and get behind as well.

At the same time, having Messi and Ney connect directly more often would be cool as well. Not sure which I prefer to be honest.

Last edited:

hardyboy

[formation=barca,6]
Ter Stegen
0-0-Pique-0-Mascharano-0-0
Alves-0-0-0-0-0-Alba
0-0-0-Busquets-0-0-0
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
0-Rakitic-0-0-0-Iniesta-0
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
Pedro-0-0-Messi-0-0-Neymar
[/formation]