0-Bartra-0-0-0-Mathieu-0
Alves-0-0-0-0-0-Alba
0-0-0-Busquets-0-0-0
0-Rakitic-0-0-0-0-0
0-0-0-0-Iniesta-0-0
Messi-0-0-0-0-0-0
0-0-0-Suarez-0-0-Neymar
[/formation]

I think Bartra can easily do the job for this one, and give Piqué some much needed rest :)

StarLord

Doesn't matter who we face, even if it was Heynckes Bayern, the tie is over.

The Bayern vs porto game will be much more interesting.

Oh, the very good team we made look like superheroes!

Ancellotti's Madrid is significantly superior to that Bayern imo.

Egert

Estonian Culé
Will be watching Bayern game, because my TV channel shows that. Will only watch Barca game when I find a nice HD stream so I can connect my PC to TV and watch the game from there. But usually I have watched both games 20 min each. Barca game +5 extra mins :lol: I hope I can find a nice HD stream, fingers crossed

Kikan

Considering that PSG will go ( well ,try :p) toe to toe with barca , i expect a very high score . PSG will not sit back and will attack from the first minute which will leave lots of space for the trio to do their magic . I think 4:1 at least for barca .

StarLord

Everyone is fit to play and all are called up. Love it.

View attachment 6819

Hopefully Pedro starts and gets his fair run and ease some strain off Suárez/Neymar.

While there is much sense in what you are saying, do you think that Pedro can cut it against a mighty side such as PSG? Maybe he should be given the first half, and then bring on a fresh Neymar/Suarez!

Considering that PSG will go ( well ,try :p) toe to toe with barca , i expect a very high score . PSG will not sit back and will attack from the first minute which will leave lots of space for the trio to do their magic . I think 4:1 at least for barca .

Even though what you are saying is not irrational, Barca are coming off the back of multiple tough games, so I am not sure as to the level of fitness that we find ourselves in. Hopefully we have saved something for this mega-game tonight and come out with one more great European victory, and one more victory in a big game! PSG will be uber-motivated however and we have to show them great respect. Every game is different and all that!

Kohe321

All signs point towards PSG starting with a lot of intensity and pressure, so we need to start with a strong lineup that can face this and rather sub off key players to rest after a while, rather than starting with a weaker lineup and having to sub on firepower if needed, in my opinion.

Pedro could start over Suarez, though, as his workrate both defensive and offensive is great. But I want to see our strongest midfield lineup, and Alba at LB.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans