Iniesta Ultra

----------------Pena
-Fort---Kounde--Cubarsi--Balde
------------Eric---Casado
--Yamal------Perdi------Raph
--------------Lewa

Ansu, Ferran, Torre as subs if things go well
minutes for De Fraud as well

YB's only dangerous skill is that they have pacey and good attackers that can kill on the break.
Other than that, they are toast
That's why I think Kounde should play instead of Inigo at CB, Flick might go with his usual backline, but I think Fort at RB Kounde at CB will be better

forgot about perdido

Jaguar

Flair Trait
Want us to win by 5 goals at least to boost our confidence in CL. I’ll be disappointed if we only win by a couple goals.

MontenegrinCuler

Isn't Garcia suspended?
Yeah lol, ppl forgot about it

Probably a Casado-Pedri-Torre midfield
With FDJ subbed on later and Pedri moved to AM, I guess

Wouldnt change anything in attack or defence tbh. Would of course give Fort some minutes on LB in 2nd half, but Flick seemingly won't ever do that.

By the way, FDJ should get more than 10 minutes. It's not like he came back from ACL for fucks sake. Been training for a while now.

Richard.H

It's kinda insane how many injuries we have. There might not even be enough players for Barca B with how many youngsters Flick is using.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
We’re top of Primera table and have zero points in CL group phase, I think the rotation was sound rationale

Only criticism I could levy is not rotating more certain players in matches where outcome was assured. But reality is that he has used most of his available substitutions in matches

All things considered, little to complain about

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Exactly the problem with Flick. Should have rotated a lot here and played strong 11 at El Sadar.

Dude dont underrate young Boys, they have beaten galatasaray and will be 110% motivated to play against Barca

and after the loss against Monaco we cant risk anything

in ll at least we have still the first spot

in cl we need 3 points today, we have some though away matches

TheStig

I wouldn't rotate too much today, we need the 3 points more than in La liga. Hope we go up by a few goals and we can rest some players in the second half.

Home of Barca Fans