CL Round 2: Barca - Young Boys 5-0

M3ls

VERY INTERESTING (NO) MATCH.

WE LOST BY 3 POINTS LAST WEEK SO OUR MAIN PLAYERS COULD REST AND THEN WIN AGAINST A TEAM THAT IS IN 11TH PLACE IN ITS SHITTY CHAMPIONSHIP.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Don't shoot me but Ferran looked a talented young player to me many years ago.

Goes to show that you never can tell, in the words of the immortal Chuck Berry.

He isnt completely crap, for example the chance he created himself last match was worldclass even though he missed it

but failing to control a ball 4 times in a game which kills 3 of our attacks is not forgivable, i think thats the reason why so many guys here hate him

jamrock

Keep flick far away from the recruiting depart, have him just coach, because his eye for talent is horrible, no wonder Bayern didn't want to buy any of the players he recommended.

Good coach though.

Don Juan Laporta Estruch

It's very obvious what Flick is doing here. He is going all out to score as many as possible vs YB because goal difference is hugely important in this new structure of the Champions League.

Am not expecting much in the way of substitutions to rest players today.

Porque

Cules crying that Ferran is starting again, what yall think Pau Victor is better? :lol:

Personally, I would play Kim Jun Yen ahead of Ferran.

KHzR.gif

Maradona37

For instance, as I said earlier, one goal fewer scored or one more conceded could be the difference between going straight to last 16, or a playoff, or being in a playoff or eliminated entirely.

Home of Barca Fans