CL Round 2: Barca - Young Boys 5-0

Maradona37

No chance domestic leagues disappear. That would be unacceptable for me. The football lives with domestic rivalries and duels as the bread and butter. It's just not possible to replace domestic leagues.
I agree. But you can never put anything past these charlatans. People in football are already trying to get PL and La Liga games in the USA or Middle East.

It better not happen and I think a lot of fans would protest. But you can't write it off.

xXKonan

GY0o3XWWUAMGnB_

Maradona37

Don't shoot me but Ferran looked a talented young player to me many years ago.

Goes to show that you never can tell, in the words of the immortal Chuck Berry.

mc_lovin

Don't shoot me but Ferran looked a talented young player to me many years ago.

Goes to show that you never can tell, in the words of the immortal Chuck Berry.
Thought he looked like a bum for Valencia (or rather mediocre) and couldn’t elieve he fell upwards to City. And then we are stupid enough to buy him :facepalm:

Still have nightmares from arguing here he’s at best a 40m player… and even that was dead wrong.

Maradona37

Thought he looked like a bum (or rather mediocre) and couldn’t elieve he fell upwards to City. And then we are stupid enough to buy him :facepalm:

Still have nightmares from arguing here he’s at best a 40m player… and even that was dead wrong.
Yeah I was probably giving him the benefit of the doubt at the time. He's pretty poor whenever I watch him now.

Like I said though, the poor lad's confidence must be absolutely shot.

Home of Barca Fans