CL Round 2: Bayern Munchen - FC Barcelona 2-0

ajnotkeith

Both teams played a mediocre game.

We surprised them with the high press in the 1st half and they were misplacing every single pass, even simple 5 yard passes without much pressure, that is how we created most of our chances. Unsurprisingly they aren't used to being pressed like that by Barca of the last few years.

2nd half their passing was much more accurate and they looked like they understood where the holes are in our press.

Next game Nagelsmann will prepare them for the high pressing and we won't be able to produce that much offense from it next time.

fergus90

UEFA HQ directly on the phone to the VAR officials making sure the Super League torchbearers won't be getting a penalty.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
The attacker did not hit the ball but hit the defenders leg and then rolled.

The defender did not even touch the ball, with his planted foot or leg, he tripped the attacker and impeded the attacker, clear penalty.

Just because Puig holds grudges against this club, you don't have to turn black into white because of it.

Nucky

I was optimistic considiring the form Barca played but after yesterdays game its clear Barca has no bussiness doing in Europe.. Too weak.. This is probably one of the worste Bayern sides in last 10 years along side with Kovač's side a few years ago and they easily won 2-0.. I also highly doubt we will make it through the group stage so its better to focus on that 2nd place in La Liga.. I gotta a feeling its Europa League again.. Even Inter is probably too strong for this shit side.. They can win against teams like Cadiz,Viktoria Plzen but when a little stronger team comes, its clear Barca are just a shit team.. Europa League coming and another embarassing defeat like Frankfurt last season.. In the next decade if we win anything it would be a miracle.. Guess Xavi isn't up for the challenge. This is not Al Saad.. He can return there and let somebody who can actually manage Barca take over.. #XAVIOUT

FinBarcelonafan

I was optimistic considiring the form Barca played but after yesterdays game its clear Barca has no bussiness doing in Europe.. Too weak.. This is probably one of the worste Bayern sides in last 10 years along side with Kovač's side a few years ago and they easily won 2-0.. I also highly doubt we will make it through the group stage so its better to focus on that 2nd place in La Liga.. I gotta a feeling its Europa League again.. Even Inter is probably too strong for this shit side.. They can win against teams like Cadiz,Viktoria Plzen but when a little stronger team comes, its clear Barca are just a shit team.. Europa League coming and another embarassing defeat like Frankfurt last season.. In the next decade if we win anything it would be a miracle.. Guess Xavi isn't up for the challenge. This is not Al Saad.. He can return there and let somebody who can actually manage Barca take over.. #XAVIOUT

Too much negativity. It was a close game.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire

No, Bayern didn't easily win yesterday and they are not at their worst in the last 10 years. That ruthlessness, efficiency, working like a machine etc., all trademark Bayern traits of theirs are still there. We bettered them for around 60 minutes of the 90 minutes at the freaking Allianz, that was some accomplishment. Very different from the last several encounters between the two.

I have doubts about Xavi too but let's give the team the kudos they deserve. With better luck we should have won. And that penalty. :banghead:

Nucky

Too much negativity. It was a close game.

Its just a realistic comment.. This same Bayern lost Lewandowski, their main star and still beat us.. Now imagine what would the likes of Man City,Liverpool,PSG do to this team.. Anything below 5-0 would be a mircle..

Home of Barca Fans