CL Round 2: Bayern Munchen - FC Barcelona 2-0

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
FFS still angry about this result. Would have the "return" game this Saturday if that were possible. We have the firepower to beat them with a big score, just need to score first and let momentum do the rest.

Jay Jay

Barcelona accumulated an xG of 2.00 tonight, which is essentially the same as the game against Plzen, but ended up with 5 less goals.

Jay Jay

It`s actually mind-boggling that with all the video help, they are still incompetent in seeing clear penalties like this.

This also..

Xavi: "I asked the ref during half time to be honest and tell me if it was a penalty. He said it wasn't."

kilian

This also..

Xavi: "I asked the ref during half time to be honest and tell me if it was a penalty. He said it wasn't."

Yes. Unfortunately, all the video and computer technology can`t help with the issue of referee being a moron.

kilian

For the game in general - classic Barca from recent years.
We have the squad now, we have somewhat of a system and look much better than last year. But we still lack the winning mentality and it showed yesterday.

We were better for the biggest part of the game, but lacked the composure and concentration in the crucial moments. Hopefully, that mental part of the game will come with the squad gelling together and getting (hopefully) some big wins this season.

Birdy

Barcelona accumulated an xG of 2.00 tonight, which is essentially the same as the game against Plzen, but ended up with 5 less goals.

3 big chances in particular by Lewa and Pedri

2 big chances by Bayern -> their goals

We should be more clinical

Porque

This also..

Kheleifi kidnapped the referees hair gel confirmed. And said he wouldn't get it back unless he didn't give Barcelona any penalties.

Jay Jay

3 big chances in particular by Lewa and Pedri

2 big chances by Bayern -> their goals

We should be more clinical

I would say Lewa 2 and Pedri 2.

Yes, we should be more clinical, but I think it was just unlucky day. It's a shame that it happened against Bayern and not against Elche.

Home of Barca Fans