CL | Round of 16: PSG - FC Barcelona (5-2 agg)

vinni

I hope we go all in on wednesday with the 3-5-2. Press like crazy and attack as much as we possible can.
It is more or less suicide but who cares. We got nothing to loose and we are used to be humilated anyway.
Who knows, maybe we can shock them a bit. We seemed way too timid and conservative in the first leg. Lets not give them that luxery again.

Rassvet

We'll probably put up a decent fight now that the tie is over and pressure off. Then the players will say that the first leg was just a one off or bad night even though it's a 5 year streak of humiliations now.

Vilarrubi

No Araujo.

EwCS5GJWQAM2fkK

behindbrowneyes

Araujo just staying at home that a PSG 0-4 Barca is an even bigger mockery with Lenglet leading a backline of himself, Mingueza and Umtiti.

Bobo32

Lowkey hope we start with Lenglet-Frenkie-Minguenza at the back and give Ilaix a shot in midfield.
Nice. I'd maybe have Frenkie play on the left lateral side for him to get more of the ball, despite him not being left footed and Lenglet looking a bit terrible from the central position.

mc_lovin

I'd prefer a 4-3-3 with FDJ, Pedri and Ilaix in midfield. But yeah, won't happen.

If we had a decent third forward :p But it makes pretty much no difference playing Griezmann or not. Would rather have a defender more than trying to force Buquets out, who has been decent in a 3-5-2. Plus a playmaking, offensive CB Frenkie to overwhelm the midfield further. Maybe they get caught on the wrong foot.

I am usually not a fan of a 3-5-2, but it looked packed and intense in the center recently.

wisconsincule

I’m hoping for another comeback but it’s not realistic.

We have a legitimate chance to win the league. Nothing wrong with an early champions league exit to make a push for that.

Winning the domestic double would be a massive success this season.

LFCB

I would be surprised if it's kept to 2-1 PSG because they have shown all season that they aren't a great side but Barca are just worse:(

Boikov

Nah screw that,go out there and take revenge for that last game. I hate PSG/City too much to be happy with dropping my pants for them so I can focus on possibly winning another trophy. I'd give my left nut for a 0:4 vs PSG.

Home of Barca Fans