CL | Round of 16: PSG - FC Barcelona (5-2 agg)

BarcaOG

Banned
all i am hoping for is either a respectable draw (0-0 or 1-1) or, in the best possible realistic scenario, a one-goal victory, 0-1 or 1-2

Birdy

No Araujo.

EwCS5GJWQAM2fkK

Yellow kit it is!
Nice choice

Kul_z

We're gonna murder those fucking cunts. Koemann troops landed, brace from dembouz, and goal each from braithgoat and de jong.

Blitzkrieg incoming

KingLeo10

352 we win. 433 busquets gets exposed and we lose 4-0

I have faith in the 3-5-2 but only against non elite opposition. If Araujo was fit along with Pique, I would think we win narrowly. But, this team has served up so many humiliations lately, I can't find myself hoping.

Rory

I have faith in the 3-5-2 but only against non elite opposition. If Araujo was fit along with Pique, I would think we win narrowly. But, this team has served up so many humiliations lately, I can't find myself hoping.

I'm definitely being hopeful saying we'll win with 352. I can see it actually working against PSG. Busquets doesn't get exposed and can outpass PSG's midfield. We have cover in defence and we've even controlled midfield with it vs Sevilla who are strong this year. PSG's midfield isn't all that so if we can win that battle we can win the match.

edit: I keep forgetting we're having to field Lenglet with Umtiti for 352 so maybe not a victory but a functioning 9 players with 2 cones on the pitch

serghei

Thing is PSG are better than us, but not THAT much better. The first match was a disaster class from Koeman and the players. We had the energy and speed of a zombie from Walking Dead. Mbappe didn't have to much else to do other than just accelerate a bit and the gassed Barca players were looking like traffic cones.

We need to prepare this match better if we want to get a result.

mesiesta

Thing is PSG are better than us, but not THAT much better. The first match was a disaster class from Koeman and the players. We had the energy and speed of a zombie from Walking Dead. Mbappe didn't have to much else to do other than just accelerate a bit and the gassed Barca players were looking like traffic cones.

I also don't think PSG is much better than Barca. Yeah, Mbappe & Veratti only make some difference, but their squad is full of mediocre players like Paredes, Kean, Florenzi, Kurzawa, etc.
I will not get surprised if we will win second tie.

Kul_z

Even like that we managed to take the lead and had a perfect chance to make it 2-0. We sulked after and verratti alongside mbappe had a worldclass performance because we allowed them to have it.
It aint happening again. Im confident we would win

Home of Barca Fans