CL | Round of 16: PSG - FC Barcelona (5-2 agg)

messi2140

6racies Xavi
We will have 2 French geriatrics at the back , Kleenex replacing Alba and Mats twin brother playing. Ill gladly take a 0-0 result, heck Ill even take a 0-1 loss.

Last edited:

JerseyAddict

Damn right we will. Fucking cunts

I put my trust in Griezmann.
He will score 3g. Lead us thrue and secure bigger money from CL. That will impress Sheikhs and they will offload 220m for him next season. Barca budget will be saved, wages offloaded. And most of all he will be a Hero, not like that snake Moneymar. Easy win for all sides

Richard.H

A lot depends on how much energy the team will have. Come out lethargic and we will get another thrashing. Show energy and close down spaces and it will finish a win with 2-1 or 3-1. I do not think we will keep a clean sheet if both Lenglet and Umtiti are starting.

BarcaOG

Banned
if busi and lenglet start we will def lose by at least 2 goals

all i want us for these CL humiliations to end )::::: i cant stand the thought of losing to psg something like 6 or 7-1 on aggregate.... ugh

Jaguar

Flair Trait
Moriba should start or at least come on early in second half. From my knowledge he's one of only real player in the squad that can hit a lethal long shot, besides Messi and Dembele. If Barca want to score a few and make an unlikely comeback they most likely have to shoot outside the box more often. Though I'm positive for tomorrow and would gladly take a win by only a goal, might be out of CL but we will be full of spirit and have 2 big trophies we are on track for. Give it our all. Visca el Barca :barcascarf:

Xaviniesta

if we can score in the first 15 mins, we might have a small chance to take it to extra time. can only hope they are still mentally scarred and will make mistakes like they did in that utd game

sickstar

a draw or close win is already the best scenario for me.
can't see we could get four passed PSG in their own yard even if we have the same peak Barca side at 2011, the UCL winner Liverpool side or mighty Bayern that trashed us last year.

Andresito

Staff member
Need 2 goals in the first half if we are to believe.

My only expectation is that we win. I'm looking at this as a one-off game, like a final.

I wouldn't mind seeing Ilaix getting plenty of play time.

Kuchi

Wish we had the balls to play the B team, they will prolly do better anyway, PSG won't want to assert revenge that much on a bunch of kids:)

I'll take whatever result, just as long as we don't lose any more players to injuries.

Please, don't be idiots and try to win...result will be 5-2 anyway, we'll be tired, humiliated and worn off.

Messi983

The preparations of Barcelona ahead of their Champions League tie against Paris Saint-Germain have been disrupted by fireworks from the home side?s ultras.

As per El Mundo Deportivo, PSG ultras set off fireworks outside the club?s hotel at 4am last night in order to disrupt their sleep and preparation.

Bar?a players are staying at the Pullman Tour Eiffel hotel in the French capital and the report adds that multiple players were woken up by the activities, that were planned to take place in the middle of the night.

This follows on from the ultras last week making a derogatory banner against the international pop star Shakira ? the Colombian wife of Barca?s central defender Gerard Pique.

https://www.football-espana.net/2021/03/10/psg-ultras-wake-up-barcelona-players-with-4am-fireworks

Home of Barca Fans