CL semis: Bayern - Barca 3-2 (3-5 agg.)

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Bayern was easily the better team and they will prove it again in the second leg. Barca winning with 2 deflection and a fluke goal. Football has lost today, expecting an easy 10-0 for Bayern in the second leg.

Simmelbert

:facepalm:
:w000t:
:rofl1:
Seriously, are you going to downplay our victory?
Tell me three players that wouldnt start today but had to and their replacements

no i don't downplay your victory!!!! it was a fully deserved win for you.

i wish you all the best in the final, BECAUSE I LIKE BARCA!!!!

so robben, ribery, alaba, badstuber were missing.

for ribery and robben we have no replacement. alaba = bernat (who made the mistake before the 1-0).

lahm = not fit, injured for 3 months
thiago = not fit, injured for 9 months
bs31 = not fit, injured every week^^

i don't wanna downgrade anything.

you guys were really great today!!!

so one more time. god luck in the finals

Butifarra Eater

B team is a bit strong. But I don't think anybody can honestly say the outcome would likely have been the same if Robben, at the very least, was healthy.

Alas, that is part of sport.

Simmelbert

That's not the point.

Barca without Neymar and Messi is just that, Barca without Neymar and Messi. It's not a b-team by any means.

ok :) so we have a little work to do in the summer.

we have no replacement for robbery. that's unbelievable.

i hope we can get someone like depay or griezmann.

ribery is injured the last 2 years.

things must change...

Simmelbert

B team is a bit strong. But I don't think anybody can honestly say the outcome would likely have been the same if Robben, at the very least, was healthy.

Alas, that is part of sport.

yes, that's sport. and that's also our mistake.

we have no fuck*n replacement for them. nobody :lol:

Devils

I've calmed down a bit.

Let's score 4 goals against them at the Allianz. Suarez isn't going to be as wasteful next leg. :)

No Mercy.

dakt

no i don't downplay your victory!!!! it was a fully deserved win for you.

i wish you all the best in the final, BECAUSE I LIKE BARCA!!!!

so robben, ribery, alaba, badstuber were missing.

for ribery and robben we have no replacement. alaba = bernat (who made the mistake before the 1-0).

lahm = not fit, injured for 3 months
thiago = not fit, injured for 9 months
bs31 = not fit, injured every week^^

i don't wanna downgrade anything.

you guys were really great today!!!

so one more time. god luck in the finals

:cheers:

diDi7

Many Bayern fans sour on the forums and blaming people instead of praising the worthy victors.

Well done and congratulations to Barcelona! This is the best team in the world and it was a joy to watch Messi breeze.

I'm gonna make so much money if you guys win the final. Don't let me down!

Leo_Messi

A fully deserved win by us. Bayern had absolutely nothing at all. Based on chances only we could have won 4/5-0. We were simply better. More intensity, more running, more dribbles, more occasions and obviously more goals. We wanted it more.

Truly a great night. Another treble might become a reality. Let's wait and see.

So proud of the team and Lucho.

Simmelbert

Many Bayern fans sour on the forums and blaming people instead of praising the worthy victors.

Well done and congratulations to Barcelona! This is the best team in the world and it was a joy to watch Messi breeze.

barca will rip reals ass!!!

Simmelbert

A fully deserved win by us. Bayern had absolutely nothing at all. Based on chances only we could have won 4/5-0. We were simply better. More intensity, more running, more dribbles, more occasions and obviously more goals. We wanted it more.

Truly a great night. Another treble might become a reality. Let's wait and see.

So proud of the team and Lucho.

yes you can really be proud!!! great football from barca!!!

but i'm also proud. our team is physically done. half of the team is not fit, but we fight for our lifes today.

Alik

Thank you! Very classy. Apologies for any trolls who might have gone over to your forums.

but i'm also proud. our team is physically done. half of the team is not fit, but we fight for our lifes today.

I feared a draw for a bit.

Home of Barca Fans