CL semis: Bayern - Barca 3-2 (3-5 agg.)

Leo_Messi

:cheers: thanks.

the defensive approach is because we have nobody in the offense. sad but true.

we need the summer to buy some backups for robbery! :)

You are welcome.

Yes, that obviously had a lot to say. You still had Lewandowski, Müller and Götze. I would have played with those 3 from the beginning and Thiago, Schweinsteiger and Alonso. That would have been much more offensive. Lahm is IMO much better than Rafinha as a right back. I don't really see anything special about Rafinha.

Yes, many of your profiles are quite old. Ribéry, Robben, Lahm, Schweinsteiger etc.

raskolnikov

45-55

BhGydQYIIAA5qR3.jpg
:lol: Thought we wo it, probably due the second half

Simmelbert

You are welcome.

Yes, that obviously had a lot to say. You still had Lewandowski, Müller and Götze. I would have played with those 3 from the beginning and Thiago, Schweinsteiger and Alonso. That would have been much more offensive. Lahm is IMO much better than Rafinha as a right back. I don't really see anything special about Rafinha.

Yes, many of your profiles are quite old. Ribéry, Robben, Lahm, Schweinsteiger etc.

götze is really shit. i mean really shit!!! müller is not a winger.

yes, you're right. rafinha is meh.

this transfer summer will be very interessting for us.

i think we must spend alot money to get good stuff.

StarLord

this is no excuse, it's our fault!!!

once again, you played brilliant football. we played shit.
ribery b.e. is injured the last 2 years. robben is almost 30...

Like I said many times before on this forum in the build-up to the game, Robben was the one brutal absence for Bayern. Ribery is not what he used to be, and Alaba has never been a very decisive player (even though of course one of the very best for his position)

Altomonte

Congrats to Barca, the best team won. Even if by some miracle we could have gone to the final, I don't think we have what it takes to win it this year. Just not Bayern's year. I wish you lift the trophy this year, you deserve it.

FC Bayern, you are showing a lot of class. It was a very even game for 75 minutes although Barca had more chances, well defended by Neuer. I almost thought it would go like in the WC final when Neuer won the game for Germany. But Messi had other ideas today, he did not want to lose again to Germany.

Last edited:

xavi_the_Boss

So i guess after this season Bayern will look for replacement for Robben and Ribery?
What will happen with Schweinsteiger?

and maybe sell Götze....:troll:

Home of Barca Fans