CL semis: Bayern - Barca 3-2 (3-5 agg.)

Devils

Many Bayern fans sour on the forums and blaming people instead of praising the worthy victors.

Well done and congratulations to Barcelona! This is the best team in the world and it was a joy to watch Messi breeze.

I'm gonna make so much money if you guys win the final. Don't let me down!

Thanks, we really appreciate it.

Even though the tie is not over, it's a shame we didn't meet in the final because Bayern are still an incredible team, even with the unfortunate injurie .

To me, Messi showed he was the best player of all time, but at the same time I feel like Neuer showed why he is simply the greatest keeper of all time. The scoreline isn't very just to Neuer's incredible performance, which I will remember just as much as our goals.

Absolute incredible goalkeeper. You guys are lucky to have him.

F

Frejsgodes

Lmao. Mods at Bayern forum salty as fuck.

If you're reading: We will destroy you in Munich.

Simmelbert

Thank you! Very classy. Apologies for any trolls who might have gone over to your forums.

I feared a draw for a bit.

i don't. after min 70 we were absolutelly done.

the last 6-7 weeks we play with 12-13 players. physically we were almost dead before the halftime :)

Leo_Messi

yes you can really be proud!!! great football from barca!!!

but i'm also proud. our team is physically done. half of the team is not fit, but we fight for our lifes today.

Yes, you did well defensively considering the circumstances. I was a bit disappointed at your somewhat too defensive approach. I expected more but you had your periods. Especially in the beginning of the 2 half.

Well, one can't win everything but you will get plenty of chances to reach another final in the upcoming years.

Lmao. Mods at Bayern forum salty as fuck.

If you're reading: We will destroy you in Munich.

:lol:

What are they saying? I have not visited their forum (s) at all. Care to give me a link?

Simmelbert

Thanks, we really appreciate it.

Even though the tie is not over, it's a shame we didn't meet in the final because Bayern are still an incredible team, even with the unfortunate injurie .

To me, Messi showed he was the best player of all time, but at the same time I feel like Neuer showed why he is simply the greatest keeper of all time. The scoreline isn't very just to Neuer's incredible performance, which I will remember just as much as our goals.

Absolute incredible goalkeeper. You guys are lucky to have him.

thank you!

it's really nice to hear some positive words about us!!!

the tie is def. over.

i just read that ribery will be out untill summer.

so we still won't have anybody on the wings...

congratulations to the final.

please

please

beat real!!!

i hate them so much!

Icarium

Lifestealer
What were the final posession stats by the way?

45-55

BhGydQYIIAA5qR3.jpg

Yannik

my favourite CL team lost deservedly against my 2nd favourite CL team. I would have liked it to be the other way, but to the hell with it. Absolutely sensational stuff from Barca and if there is any team that has to participate in the Champions League final then its them. Whip Madrid's ass in the final, and if its Juve, then also whip their ass, but do it gently. I like them.

Simmelbert

Yes, you did well defensively considering the circumstances. I was a bit disappointed at your somewhat too defensive approach. I expected more but you had your periods. Especially in the beginning of the 2 half.

Well, one can't win everything but you will get plenty of chances to reach another final in the upcoming years.

:lol:

What are they saying? I have not visited their forum (s) at all. Care to give me a link?

:cheers: thanks.

the defensive approach is because we have nobody in the offense. sad but true.

we need the summer to buy some backups for robbery! :)

FCBayern

Congrats to Barca, the best team won. Even if by some miracle we could have gone to the final, I don't think we have what it takes to win it this year. Just not Bayern's year. I wish you lift the trophy this year, you deserve it.

Home of Barca Fans