CL semis: Bayern - Barca 3-2 (3-5 agg.)

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
"Boateng has consistently proven himself to be more than a match for Messi time and time again. This sole instance otherwise is the exception that proves the rule. I'd rather have Boateng on my team than Messi, any day of the week."

10,000 post member at Bayernzone.com

Are we that biased here? These kind of statements are so crazy, they make me doubt my own conception of the universe.

GIF-LOL.gif

skn02

"Boateng has consistently proven himself to be more than a match for Messi time and time again. This sole instance otherwise is the exception that proves the rule. I'd rather have Boateng on my team than Messi, any day of the week."

10,000 post member at Bayernzone.com

Are we that biased here? These kind of statements are so crazy, they make me doubt my own conception of the universe.

He rather have boateng in his team more than Messi???... WOW I'm speechless.

lujan

Maybe the key to defend Barca is not to shut down MSN, but to take away their fun and momentum.

I remember when i played football as a defender we had this league game against some team with a locally known "super-player". They walked all over us in the first leg, he scored 4 goals and celebrated all of them posing like Ronaldo would do. Before the 2nd leg my coach told me that i will do only one job in the match, and that is "ensuring that this fucker would have no fun at all in the whole game".
I did that. Thats the best instruction I ever received. Worked perfectly. They still walked all over us with 11-0 but this dick didnt score any goal at all and had no joy in the whole game, he was just all frustrated, complaining, and played absolutely awful as a consequence. Kinda prevented us from loosing 17-0 here, best day ever.

Just saw this haha. Thanks for the story mate!

FCBayern

Not really no, Messi was the boss before the game even began. That kid Neuer should learn to be humble.

Neuer is no kid. He is the BOSS and nr 1 in the world. Period. The guy has won everything. And just for the record when a player stays one on one with the goalie you don't expect the keeper to save it always right. He did prove himself that night, but it is not about individuals here, it is the result at the end. Neuer has very good memories against Messi, and only few can claim that. One loss will not ruin that for sure. it happens.

putogusiluz8

The Pale One
Isn't that what atletico does yannik? Make it bumpy and uncomfortable as much as they can. Hasn't worked against Barca lately.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Neuer is no kid. He is the BOSS and nr 1 in the world. Period. The guy has won everything. And just for the record when a player stays one on one with the goalie you don't expect the keeper to save it always right. He did prove himself that night, but it is not about individuals here, it is the result at the end. Neuer has very good memories against Messi, and only few can claim that. One loss will not ruin that for sure. it happens.

I don't want it to ruin anything, I just want him (and his fanboys) to shut up about Neuer being Messi's boss :)

He's already NO LONGER a part of the "messi didn't score on me" club.
Same goes for Muller, now he has lost to a team with Messi, and he will loose again on Tuesday.

frog-fcb

Lost to augsberg today so that is 4 defeats in a row now. Im not sure if its good or bad for us will they continue in this slump or will they raise there game big style against us on tuesday

beogatts

Lost to augsberg today so that is 4 defeats in a row now. Im not sure if its good or bad for us will they continue in this slump or will they raise there game big style against us on tuesday

or pep just want to retire for gud by end of the season..:cool:

SKS-

This may have been said already, but the CL path:

Man city (Last years champions of England)
PSG (This years champions of France; likely)
Bayern (This years champions of Germany)

Perhaps a victory against Juve in the finals? (Champions of Italy)

Couple all that with winning domestically and Barca could literally "conquer" Europe.

Devils

This may have been said already, but the CL path:

Man city (Last years champions of England)
PSG (This years champions of France; likely)
Bayern (This years champions of Germany)

Perhaps a victory against Juve in the finals? (Champions of Italy)

Couple all that with winning domestically and Barca could literally "conquer" Europe.

I said this ever since we drew Manchester City that we will probably face all of the champions.

If we win the treble, it will be hailed as the greatest treble of all time.

Also, we can win the Liga title on the grounds of the current Spanish champions. It's literally insane how this season has turned out for us.

raskolnikov

I said this ever since we drew Manchester City that we will probably face all of the champions.

If we win the treble, it will be hailed as the greatest treble of all time.

Also, we can win the Liga title on the grounds of the current Spanish champions. It's literally insane how this season has turned out for us.

Best case scenario we become champions next week and beat Real in the final, also beat Bilbao and it will be the most epic greatest treble the football world has witnessed!

Home of Barca Fans