CL semis: Bayern - Barca 3-2 (3-5 agg.)

Devils

Best case scenario we become champions next week and beat Real in the final, also beat Bilbao and it will be the most epic greatest treble the football world has witnessed!

I don't think Real are going to be in that final. I didn't think they would after the first leg, now I am damn sure of now it with Kroos out.

Doesn't matter anyways, we're winning these trophies, one way or another. :)

J

Jamie Cal

It's funny that we've only had the Liga Clasicos too, when was the last time we had no Copa/CL/Supercup against them and only played twice?

Leo_Messi

It's funny that we've only had the Liga Clasicos too, when was the last time we had no Copa/CL/Supercup against them and only played twice?

The 2009-10 season.

I said this ever since we drew Manchester City that we will probably face all of the champions.

If we win the treble, it will be hailed as the greatest treble of all time.

Also, we can win the Liga title on the grounds of the current Spanish champions. It's literally insane how this season has turned out for us.

Yes, that would be the most convincing treble that was ever won by any team.

If we reach the CL final and play against Juve and defeat them we would have defeated the Italian champions too and if we defeat RM we would have defeated the reigning champions.

Our road in the CL so far has been insane.

Also we are playing against Athletic in the CdR final. They are historically only second to us in terms of overall CdR wins.

Anyway let us reach the CL final first and win the CdR final. Far from given.

Sunny Mir

59481.jpg

hardyboy

Our mission in this game should be to dismantle them, to crush their belief, to give them such a heavy battering that they take a season or two to recover from it..

cris29

Our mission in this game should be to dismantle them, to crush their belief, to give them such a heavy battering that they take a season or two to recover from it..

Disagree, should play our regular game and hit on the counter if they come out attacking. We'll have 4 games left, 3 of which are finals (either Depor or A.Madrid). I hope Pep stays there, a 7-0 agg loss would be bad for him and i wouldnt wish it upon him.

Icarium

Lifestealer
So Samper Munir and Sandro likely promoted next season from the looks of it. Just my guess. I would loan munir and get deulo back as pedro replacement (if he leaves) and keep sandro for depth. Samper as xavi replacement.

Devils

We absolutely should aim destroy them in this competition and that means taking no mercy for 90 minutes. For me, it's simple, the more dominant you are, the greater the glory in the end.

Pep made his decisions and what happens to his team on the pitch is not our concern.

If our players feel like going for an aggregate win of 7 or 8 or 9-0 then by all means let them. It would be very beneficial to Barca in the end.

Kikan

Absolutely Not 0:0 would be good enough for me because no score line is good enough if Messi or Neymar or Suarez is injured considering the CL final is a head of us .

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Absolutely Not 0:0 would be good enough for me because no score line is good enough if Messi or Neymar or Suarez is injured considering the CL final is a head of us .

Is the injury risk linked somehow to the number of goals Barça scores ? lol

The team will play to win, not for 0:0, we never did that, but they might take their foot off the gas if it's 2-0 for example.

However, given how Messi (and the team) celebrated his goal(s) in the 1st tie, clearly the GOAT didn't like those schoolboys Neuer & Muller talking shit about him, and the team also remembers Bayern's classless act in 2013, so I wouldn't be surprised either if they keep going for goals no matter the score, the greater the humiliation, the better it is, may be, juuuuuust may be, BM and their players might learn some humility from it, getting trashed back to back by RM and Barça in CL and cut the crap next time.

EdmondDantes

I wouldn't do anything risky. Champions League semi finals don't come by very often, we have a good upper hand but can never underestimate the likes of Bayern.

Home of Barca Fans