CL semis: Bayern - Barca 3-2 (3-5 agg.)

StarLord

Best case scenario we become champions next week and beat Real in the final, also beat Bilbao and it will be the most epic greatest treble the football world has witnessed!

My dream is that we win the CL with another 2 clear victories (2 goals or more difference each) the league at the Calderon, and with a beautiful display (something like 3-0) against Bilbao for the Copa.

It's somewhat dangerous to dream too much ahead, but I think that this season we have earned the right to. If these things happen, it will be such an astonishing feat that will not be forgotten for ages.

Alik

Although we're going in with a huge advantage, that doesn't mean this will be an easy game. Sure they might not qualify, but we can still very possibly lose this match.

StarLord

Although we're going in with a huge advantage, that doesn't mean this will be an easy game. Sure they might not qualify, but we can still very possibly lose this match.

Absolutely. We also looked fatigued and lackluster against Sociedad the other day, which may be normal, but still. Bayern's pride has taken a massive hit and they will be out for some measure of revenge at the very least. I know we hold a massive advantage, but we must always consider the worst-case-scenario. We must play at full strength and at full throttle. Real's draw with Valencia yesterday, allows us to prioritize this game over the Calderon fixture over the weekend. If our brilliant boys have something left in the tank still, then another Barca victory is at hand, if not, then we may very well suffer at the Allianz Arena. Bayern Munich remain a formidable opponent in my view, and I am also certain that Lucho and the players see it that way as well.

Juan03

Hope we play with the same intensity as the home game, I'd like to see the players apply the same pressure we had at home. Our defense will need to be alert . If they can hold them, I trust the forwards can score one to give us some more reassurance.

I can't see Bayern keeping us out for another 77 mins because of the fact that they'll be chasing a 4-0 scoreline. We'll probably score atleast one but im leaning towards 2 from counters. Probably a 2-2 scoreline and Lucho being Lucho any scoreline that isn't horrendous/ we're about to get kicked out of the CL we'll likely see one of the youngsters get trot out and hopefully that youngster will be samper preferably in the cm positions but thats not gonna happen lol.

Devils

We gonna keep this same thread? Might be a good idea for our luck. :)

I disagree with playing kids. The kids can play after we get the title against Atletico, not in this game. We really should try to keep a clean sheet to extend the record to 8 games.

I don't know what the score will be, but I know Suarez will grab a goal or two. I hope Leo scores as well.

We gonna keep this same thread? Might be a good idea for our luck. :)

I disagree with playing kids. The kids can play after we get the title against Atletico, not in this game. We really should try to keep a clean sheet to extend the record to 8 games.

I don't know what the score will be, but I know Suarez will grab a goal or two. I hope Leo scores as well.

I respectfully disagree, of course we need to comfortably secure qualification but I believe giving a youngster time is more important than keeping a clean sheet for the record books. It may be garbage mins but giving Samper 10 mins against Bayern munich with their caliber of players will go a long way towards raising him up as our next great midfielder. Its the same reason Lucho brought Rafinha/Bartra on in the last leg. Our youngsters have the talent but they need experience too.

Home of Barca Fans