CL semis: Bayern - Barca 3-2 (3-5 agg.)

F

Flavia

I must say I am getting really nervous. Allianz is truly a different beast, Bayern outscored their opponents 16:1 at the various stages of CL this season, I think.

The first 25 minutes or so will be very crucial for us, they will seek as much possession as possible and press the hell out of us when we have the ball, from then on they will try to launch waves of attack. Definitely no 3 men defense for them tonight.

On the other hand, I am getting quite greedy: Not only do I want us to go through, I also want us to play well. Will be very relieved if the final score line is something like 3:2 or 3:1, but won't be happy.

I'm nervous too. It won't be an easy game.

Barcadub

We never win 11 matches in a row. Last time we went for 11 matches in a row we lost at home to Malaga.

So I would like the process to be broken again. I know we are not going for our 11th in a row, but il happily take a draw.

Egert

Estonian Culé
Reading Bayern player comments before the game, seems like they are confident. I am still nervous, but hopefully we can score the away goal at the very start.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Not worried one bit, let's take this big mouthed divas to the cleaners and be over with, the bayern episode has lasted long enough :)

Suarez to be MotM for us.

Barcadub

No. Yellow cards were reset before the semifinals. Or the quarters, I'm not sure.

Reset after the QF.

Only a straight red tonight will rule somebody out.

Remember fletcher from United missed the final because of a red card given for a penalty late on in the game when untied were leading 4-0 on agg. Was awful for him.

PhilS

Barca always plays for the win. It will be interesting to see if Barca can beat this team in their stadium. I predict 2-2, Bayern will play very well today.

Alen

Wait, didn't Alves, Piqué and Rakitic get yellows in the first leg? Wouldn't a second yellow mean suspension?

PhilS

It takes 3 accumulated yellows to get suspended, so the only way to get suspended in semis or final is a red, since all pre-semis yellows were wiped out.

Home of Barca Fans