CL semis: Bayern - Barca 3-2 (3-5 agg.)

raskolnikov

I must say I am getting really nervous. Allianz is truly a different beast, Bayern outscored their opponents 16:1 at the various stages of CL this season, I think.

The first 25 minutes or so will be very crucial for us, they will seek as much possession as possible and press the hell out of us when we have the ball, from then on they will try to launch waves of attack. Definitely no 3 men defense for them tonight.

On the other hand, I am getting quite greedy: Not only do I want us to go through, I also want us to play well. Will be very relieved if the final score line is something like 3:2 or 3:1, but won't be happy.
Imagine the worries on here had it been 2-0 rather than 3-0:neymar:

Kohe321

I think Barca will be even more hungry than Bayern. Again we fall into the trap of fearing our opposition unreasonably much. Remember what Lucho said right after the draw: "it's our opponents who are unlucky, as they have to face Barca". We have one foot in the final, and to call the team extremely motivated would be to speak too gently.

Also, there's the factor of revenge in this. Not only for the 2013 beating, and subsequent lack of class in victory shown by their players and fans (Jupp excluded, he was pure class), but last but not least as a revenge for the WC. Scoring against Bayern is pretty similar to scoring against Germany with how many players they have from the NT, and Neymar and Messi both have a lot of motivation isolated from that of Barca just to put the ball behind Neuer...

... multiple times. :messi: :neymar:

Last edited:

Kohe321

I think it's tracking the players' performance down. Helps the staff in keeping the players fit.

Yeah, that's the thing that tracks movement and heart rate and feeds this data into some sort of spreadsheet that the coaches use to determine how physically exerted each player is, which allows them rotate and set up the trainings accordingly, taking care of what each of them needs individually.

For instance, after the RS game this last weekend, Suarez and Messi was training by themselves apart from the group. I'm sure they saw that they were really pushing it, and thus training alone enabled Messi and Suarez to completely control how hard to train, instead of joining the group in training matches where they could push themselves too hard trying to score etc.

Kohe321

Just under 3 hours to go guys! :barcascarf: :barcaflag: :bounce: :dance:

11264177_1555942938007771_1480035831_n.jpg

Devils

The first goal is massive.

If we score it, it will deflate Bayern completely and the floodgates with open.
If they score it, their confidence will increase exponentially and we will be in the pressure cooker.

Sorry, der Kaiser, you are just talking out of your ass.

Use your brain, man!

I think it is funny how many people believe in that what the media and wrong translations or translations of sentences without the context tell... - In difference to the people here I have watched the show on Sky.

I do not think that anybody really would deny that Messi is that extra cream on the cake that makes Barcelona so great, or? So that ain't the wrong part of the statement, or?

And he said that you cannot compare players from different times and as Pele is his friend and as he has played with him for him Pele still is the best.

What is wrong with this statement? He says that he cannot judge it and for that he takes his friend - what is wrong with this.

Oh - it hurts any Messi fanboys that their god ain't appreciated as the greatest of all times by everybody? Can't there be other opinions?

And - When do people learn that what the media - especially when translated - is a lot bullocks and often just used to stir up people or to generate klicks and money...

Home of Barca Fans